Alp consulting

Alp consulting Employee Reviews

good to work with alp consulting good management work & life balance games & co-curricular activities less pressure low work load friendly environment.
I started working with Alp Consulting Ltd in June 2017 and it turned out be amazing experience working here. I didn’t get a chance to complain against anything related to company, process, team spirit. It was an amazing ambience to work in.
Pros
Positivity
Cons
Good and u need to cope up with the things.good environment and u can learn a lot from the seniors.Manager is very comfortable and supportive.u can be freely do the job.
Hi myself vishnu priya , Yes . I have good exposure in Alp Consulting as a Associate IT Recruiter. The Management was good. No too much of work pressure.
There vl be no growth for you. Salary not enough. Too many expectations but no Resources or support frm management. Management doesnt pln we have to face burden.
good and nice team to work the apl provide good clients and projects to you so you can make your own knowledge and work individually. you will get good projects
I joined as a Trainee and received three promotions in two years. Worked in headhunting, portal sourcing and hiring through the social media platform. Achieved 254% of quarterly target and awarded as a Top Performer in the firm.
Productive workplace, Good Environment, Management is good, A lot of things to learn, Nice infrasturcture, helpfull collegeaus, work and life balance.
It is one of the best place to learn most of the things. We have to do most of the work apart from ticketing. Invoices / Refund / Exchanges and so on.
Good platform for freshers but you should hold lot of bucket for senior officials to get promoted/appraisals. Sick environment they only look for productivity and they don't care for their employees. Salary on time. Also major deductions done. No cab service. No cafeterias.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
No cabs, no cafeterias, long hours, zero work balance.
Management is Professional. Always values the employees. Amazing work life balance Amazing support from the HR and management team. On time salary. Immediate response to emails and phone calls. career development and learning options.
Pros
Well professional and multinational working culture
Cons
No cons
only 2 projects and does not have proper HR to communicate. Can not hold good projects and no value for employees and pay lees salary that any other company in the market.
It's a nice company however since there is no package I was getting and after sometimes your certainly needs some growth from wealth + skills prospective I moved ahead from this organization however I enjoyed the time there until I was there.
Pros
Working location was good
Cons
Long distance of work location
Good Company Contract staffing. pan india recruitments good location good managers fun environment proactive work life balance good culture good management
I was working for Accenture on contract via Alp Consulting hence had no direct workday with Alp Consulting. The manager was very good and took interest in our progress. The company was mainly outsourcing us and hence there was no issue ever with salary or leaves. Benefits were less, but experience gained was good.
Pros
Got chance to work for Accenture
My experience of 6 years back: Enthusiastic teams with mammoth energy, energy use to follow all over the floor to do great work. Learned all my basics about the recruitments from here only Management is very supportive and help the employee is every aspect. Excellent and fun loving teams. Every job always looked easy with great support of the seniors. Events and Recruitment drive we use to do for our clients.
don't have much negative to say, I love to work here. The people are kind and like any place there are bad days but the job security is good and the company is making many good changes.
Had a great working environment with good manager and mentor and a good team to work with. Learnt management skills which is really helpful.
Cons
Faced salary problem twice in year. Which nobody will like it.. Every query takes 6 months to solve it. Very lazy staff, does not give importance to employees.
Its a Consulting Company. Provide Manpower for different Companies
It was good working with Alp Consulting Ltd and also the co-workers.
  1. Employee Reviews