Alpha Infolab Pvt. Limited

Alpha Infolab Pvt. Limited Employee Reviews

Good place to work for. Gaining new things and new experiences. Working at Alpha Infolab is a pleasure. Here you have to take the initiative if you want to move ahead or do something different.
People are super nice and tend to help whenever needed. Alpha Infolab has a great workplace culture. I felt as though I had many opportunities to move up and learn more every day.
I have been working in Alpha infolab for 1 year and good management, people.every one is very supportive and good organization to grow your skill and knowledge
The work-life at Alpha Infolab is Good. Good company to work for. I am happy working for this company. Many opportunities to grow and develop. The team is supportive and teaches everyone. Allover I am having a good time here.
At Alpha Infolab, I am working as a Digital Marketing Executive and have always felt supported and encouraged to grow. They trust their employees and empowers them to innovate on a daily basis.
We have great experience working with Alpha Infolab! They helped me in learning a lot here. We have a great team with talented people. This company is awesome. I can’t thank them enough.
“Good place for a stable job”. Alpha Infolab is a great company with strong values and an exceptional outlook. It is easy to move up in this company! We have work gatherings every few months. Overall great place to work with great pay. I'd definitely recommend working at Alpha Infolab to anyone!
I have been working at Alpha Infolab full-time for more than 2 years. Excellent place to work in Indore. One of the best staffing firms. I love the people that I work with and the management truly cares about their workers.
Pros
Good working conditions
Good company and fair technology offerings. Very professional and have opportunities for growth. I like that a few supervisors did their best to reality assist and provide a resolution to the customers we are assisting.
Pros
Good working conditions, Good infrastructure, Friendly conditions
Cons
All good according to me
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alpha Infolab Pvt. Limited?
I have recently completed 6 months working with alpha infolab and had nice experience. The best part of Alpha Infolab is that it provides facility to work with experienced digital marketing professionals.
Pros
Good Infrastructure, Supportive Team
Cons
Nothing to show
It had been two years working in this company. The company is providing good working environment, sportive teammates, good infrastructure. I am proud to be the part of this company
Pros
Good working environment, sportive teammates, good infrastructure
Cons
Nothing much to mention here.
Different Working culture than other companies. Good working environment, flexible working hours, supporting team-mates and a lot more to learn. In short Alpha Infolab is a good place to work.
Pros
Great ambiance, friendly staff, parking facility.
Cons
Non really
Good atmosphere, Nice infrastructure , Technology Upgradation , Friendly colleagues , healthy working conditions, Good for localities , supportive mentors.
Pros
Good Teammates.
Cons
No cons to be mentioned here.
I start with this company when there is only 5 Employees total for Alpha Infolab Pvt. Ltd. now we are more than 60 Employee company with other various departments.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Stable Work for Tech Support Team