Altran Technologies India

Altran Technologies India Employee Reviews

My major working experience was with this company, I learned technical and management activities to start to end of the project cycle. The most enjoyable part was to work on a different domain,
I worked at this company apporx 2 years Working experience is nice and Work culture also familiar. Employee relations with management also good. Thank you.
If you are okay with no career growth then you can opt for this company. No resources for the project. They are not ready to invest in technology. The company I work for was earlier known as pricol technologies. Later acquired by Altran technologies, but still they have not given any new projects for this Coimbatore location. Overall worst management. Namesake Altran is the no.1 engineering company
Worst comapny to work no cons, no safty for job, selfish management , as long as you are in project they will take you in comapny onece project complete and if no projects they will fired immediate
Although the company has a great vision, they have a lot of internal politics. Great place for engineers but not a good place for Human Resources staff.
I developed extensive skills working with customers even when they were distressed. I'm excellent at deescalating situations and finding a way to make the customer happy. Our customer satisfaction rating rose 10% during my tenure at my previous employer. Since the role of your marketing department is to improve customers' impressions of the company, my experience would be a great asset to your team.
I was enjoyed working with Altran company wherein in learnt lot of SCM process which helped me to groom my skills for better future. I hope my future company should be like this.
Not bad, I will suggest it for freshers. Salery increment is not upto the mark, need to be improved in the areas employees satisfaction. Management is not upto the mark
Support teams like HR, maintenance, Network, Finance are very lethargic. Technical teams never get support from supporting teams. Senior management only take care of personally known staff. Others are discriminated. Not a good environment to work.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Supporting teams
Never appreciate the hard work people do there. Always looking for blames and instead of fixing problem they send emails and demotivate the employee.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
depressing work culture
Great experience in my current Company Nice location salary not stratified no bonus no carrier growth management is smooth conversation fully telecom job
Will get work from multiple customers and also learnt many new options in cre-o and also learnt Solidworks. Got new opportuinites to get an onsite and able to work with an US company much closer and involved in their new designs
Good company in the service industry. French based European company with very good experience in catering aerospace industry. Very good technical support from european counterparts.
The best place to enhance your knowledge through R&D work. you will get the chance to work in multiple domains and explore many verticals within short period of time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
less benefits
Lot of new things to learn I learnt how to handle crisis. Work culture - Mixture of Indian & MNC There is lot of freedom in work Need lot of improvement in process management across compnay
Pros
Free lunch, Freedom in work
Cons
There is no process management
management is good for fresher , always helpful , but salary is less I feel lucky to be the part of such a talented team at Altran , which is very supportive to the fresher and each and every point thier suggestion helps you to improve and work on yourself. Seniors in semi department which are at client place at each and every interval, invest thier time for the bench or freshers , it basically helped me personally a lot to grow in the field .
Pros
good work culture
Cons
top management is weak
Good work place and good place to develop skills and get more knowledge.good mangement and nice pay Every good to work. More security to the job and we also get the salary earlier
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long working hours
Not applicable.... ...... Working environment is good. Nature of working fine, It is service based industry. Company is good with respect to management and other aspects.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Being a semiconductor capital equipment manufacturer challenges and scope for improvements are plenty. Company growth has been significantly great so far, unlike other offshore business we don't work entirely in US shift timing. Certain level of Automation on ERP has taken care of non value added transactions.
This company is very good place to work and I enjoyed working in this company.I have learned Project Management,building the teams Training the team technically to meet the customer requirement.
Pros
Free Lunches and Onsite Visits
Cons
Night Meetings
As a Sr. Business Development Manager, worked with Altran for 2 years - started with setting up an office in India and having creating the accounts with the majors in the domains of Aerospace , Transport, Banking, etc was a bit challenging - but was successful in getting the same.