Altran Technologies India

Altran Technologies India Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

My major working experience was with this company, I learned technical and management activities to start to end of the project cycle. The most enjoyable part was to work on a different domain,
I worked at this company apporx 2 years Working experience is nice and Work culture also familiar. Employee relations with management also good. Thank you.
Worst comapny to work no cons, no safty for job, selfish management , as long as you are in project they will take you in comapny onece project complete and if no projects they will fired immediate
Although the company has a great vision, they have a lot of internal politics. Great place for engineers but not a good place for Human Resources staff.
I developed extensive skills working with customers even when they were distressed. I'm excellent at deescalating situations and finding a way to make the customer happy. Our customer satisfaction rating rose 10% during my tenure at my previous employer. Since the role of your marketing department is to improve customers' impressions of the company, my experience would be a great asset to your team.
I was enjoyed working with Altran company wherein in learnt lot of SCM process which helped me to groom my skills for better future. I hope my future company should be like this.
Support teams like HR, maintenance, Network, Finance are very lethargic. Technical teams never get support from supporting teams. Senior management only take care of personally known staff. Others are discriminated. Not a good environment to work.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Supporting teams
Good company in the service industry. French based European company with very good experience in catering aerospace industry. Very good technical support from european counterparts.
Lot of new things to learn I learnt how to handle crisis. Work culture - Mixture of Indian & MNC There is lot of freedom in work Need lot of improvement in process management across compnay
Pros
Free lunch, Freedom in work
Cons
There is no process management
management is good for fresher , always helpful , but salary is less I feel lucky to be the part of such a talented team at Altran , which is very supportive to the fresher and each and every point thier suggestion helps you to improve and work on yourself. Seniors in semi department which are at client place at each and every interval, invest thier time for the bench or freshers , it basically helped me personally a lot to grow in the field .
Pros
good work culture
Cons
top management is weak
Being a semiconductor capital equipment manufacturer challenges and scope for improvements are plenty. Company growth has been significantly great so far, unlike other offshore business we don't work entirely in US shift timing. Certain level of Automation on ERP has taken care of non value added transactions.
This company is very good place to work and I enjoyed working in this company.I have learned Project Management,building the teams Training the team technically to meet the customer requirement.
Pros
Free Lunches and Onsite Visits
Cons
Night Meetings
As a Sr. Business Development Manager, worked with Altran for 2 years - started with setting up an office in India and having creating the accounts with the majors in the domains of Aerospace , Transport, Banking, etc was a bit challenging - but was successful in getting the same.
Worked on Different projects and communicated with Clients Regularly and received appreciation certificate for good Quality of Word.
Altran is a nice place to work with good scope to learn technically and work jovially. It has a good scope to work on different fields of aerodynamics.
Pros
Interesting, Friendly
Cons
In the development curve
Altran is a very specific domain company and I had learn many things. I a span of 1.10yrs tenure time I have placed morethan 100+ candidates in Aerospace and Automotive domain.
Initial days it was nice to work and then later no confirmed business.
challenging work, learn t about problem solving techniques, Handled tough work.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
9 hours