Altran Technologies India

Altran Technologies India Employee Reviews for Engineer

If you are okay with no career growth then you can opt for this company. No resources for the project. They are not ready to invest in technology. The company I work for was earlier known as pricol technologies. Later acquired by Altran technologies, but still they have not given any new projects for this Coimbatore location. Overall worst management. Namesake Altran is the no.1 engineering company
I developed extensive skills working with customers even when they were distressed. I'm excellent at deescalating situations and finding a way to make the customer happy. Our customer satisfaction rating rose 10% during my tenure at my previous employer. Since the role of your marketing department is to improve customers' impressions of the company, my experience would be a great asset to your team.
I was enjoyed working with Altran company wherein in learnt lot of SCM process which helped me to groom my skills for better future. I hope my future company should be like this.
Not bad, I will suggest it for freshers. Salery increment is not upto the mark, need to be improved in the areas employees satisfaction. Management is not upto the mark
Being a semiconductor capital equipment manufacturer challenges and scope for improvements are plenty. Company growth has been significantly great so far, unlike other offshore business we don't work entirely in US shift timing. Certain level of Automation on ERP has taken care of non value added transactions.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Altran Technologies India?