Altruist Technologies

Altruist Technologies Employee Reviews

I have get so experience in working altruist, it's a good job experience with good salary! I have learned very good communication skills , And now I'm very talkative boy! The management is also good. The staff is also good. Company is also so friendly Nature!
Pros
Nice Management
Cons
Inventive can't get what I deserved
The work culture among employees is very good. I got the opportunity to enhance my knowledge and ability to deal with the technical difficulties along with its solutions. And nourishes my management skills
Altruist Technologies is my extended family. With that one line I would like to introduce this organization to those who see a workplace beyond the PCs, whiteboards, glass doors and money making grindhouse. And my point of view is based solely upon my experiences in and around this organization for the past decade. While many see me as the AGM for Domestic VAS Business within the company, for me, this is a part of long journey and today is another milestone that I achieve working here. This journey of mine has seen its start from this very organization where I joined as a novice and later set out to make a mark for myself in telecom industry, after my grooming and conditioning with the magnificent associates and management of Altruist. For me, this is the place that trusts ones capability rather than a fancy degree or high recommendation. When I started my career, Altruist gave me a sense of security and stability. While I discovered the tricks of the trade, Altruist helped me to learn and grow with each assignment, better and challenging from the last. But, it was not just about getting opportunities to prove how better I was becoming, it was also about the mutual trust that we were building between the organization and me. It is this trust that gave me courage to step out and explore the industry, and thankfully I was trusted and encouraged to do so even while saying goodbye. However, with every step of the corporate ladder I climbed, a deep rooted sense of belonging kept me in constant touch with Altruist and its associates. And it was this feeling that brought me back - more...
Flexi works hours and supportive management makes work-life balance possible. Career growth and technology choices to work on are enabled by the management in consultation with the employee - needed support provided on the path.
Experience supervisors with a management style that motivates staff productivity , strong meeting planning, effective guidelines approach, adapt to change priorities.
A typical day at work :never what you learned :this is my first job and I learn a lot from Altruist. Management: cooperative and supportive. Co-worker: Friendly and supportive. Hardest part of the: I never face such kind of thing love to work here. Enjoyable part of the job: month end and year end parties
Pros
office partes
Cons
Saturday working
Handling Team Day to day report to management and Clint Motivating team to reach the target