amandeep hospital

amandeep hospital Employee Reviews

India21 reviews

goodworkstaffmanagementlongtimefreehour

Strongly recommend to start your new journey here

Nice place to work, I earned so many assets like, our own home, a car and lots of connections within the society. I strongly recommend you to join this healthcare provider.

Bad management

Management was not good and they always partiallity they listen the HOD not the employee they did not know what decision have to take they taken decision according to HOD words

Pros

Bad management

Cons

many much thing's to learn there for nursing staff

As a staff nurse u can learn many much thing there , high level facilities for patients ,nice nursing staff and all other staff are good and co-operative .

Worthless hospital management

Worthless hospital managementNo working patternManagers and Doctors Flirt with new staffNo safety of JobNo securityAll decisions in the favour of Director Facility

Pros

Cons

Full of cons, to start with Managers and Doctors flirt with new staff

Good working institution

This hospital and there mangment are very good .Only reason behind my regisnation is salery because as time go the work load is increased so according to work load I feel this salary not enough . Other wise all the environment an d mangament is very well and good

About my experience

I had learnt a lot during my job and still learning to upgrade myself. i started my career with field work of marketing in hospital then got promoted as Regional Manager after that got another promotion as Facility Manager.

Hi

I lots of knowledge by daily work. I have good clinical experience in this hospital. but , salary managemant and package is not enough according to our hardwork during duty time.

Pros

only in double duty

Cons

6 hours

knowledgeable and interesting

it was a challenge for me because it was my first job but i learned a lot about how to manage everything in typical situation with other staff members as well as gained huge knowledge about management .

Pros

paid holidays and free lunch

Cons

Amandeep hospital is a well reputrd and most busiest trauma center in punjab.

Typical working shift remained very stressful and busy. We had to care of patient as well as maintain record in files and computer system. Hence, I have learned skills of patience , interpersonal skills and communication skills. How to finish work within time limits and in a perfect and professional manner. The management was qualified and well-behaved . The workplace culture was nice ,all people respect each other. I find it sometimes hard when there is shortage of staff and I had to deal with number of patients and their attendants but I enjoyed more while working there because my interpersonal relation with patients and attendants were very good .SO , they always cooperate with me .

Pros

experience, knowledge, health benefits, discounts

Cons

excessive workload, less salary

excellent

Well learned to work. Learned joint arthroplasty. Excellent management. Live arthroplasty assisted in mumbai. Enjoyed everyday with well skilled team members.

Pros

Best ortho hospital in north india

enjoyed my work, learned practice to deal with patient and how to handle emergencies and how to keep patient information confidential.

Hospital was very busy all the time. After working here I am able to do work fast and know aseptic techniques while giving care to patients. Communication skill has also improved.

Pros

Medical benefits

Cons

long shifts

Staff was good and faculty members were too co-operative

Atmosphere at Amandeep hospital was superb...Never felt working under an organisation full of stress...Time to time work and staff adjustments in case of absence was the attractive part of it...

Pros

Incentives and bonus for extra work time..

Cons

Sometimes it's tuff for non-medical student to cope with accidental situations

Productive but boring

Management of Amandeep Hospital is not good .there is more work load given to one person which requires more than two person to complete work on time.

Pros

free lunch and tea

Cons

less holidays

About hospital

Good for practise and work New learning Management of hr department good Staff cordinator good Communication skjills will me improve Staff class training wiil improve your skills good

Pros

Paid

Cons

Long time period

it was good experience

i learn many things from there. every new day with new experiences. how to make a patient comfortable. honesty, hard working regarding duty these positive ponts can be learn from there

Pros

nothing

Cons

Productive and healthy work place

Overall environment is good and having stress free life. Management is good. Don't have any kind of pressure of working. Staff is good and cooperative. Overall institution is good to work here.

nice place to work

company is good but the management is not up to the mark and the high authorities never being on their promises.and their is a political nature between the employs and the management.leg pulling is their and they say me to give me the increment after 6 months but no increment is their.

Pros

no holidays

Cons

political nature

great work experience

everything at hospital pharmacy is good . very cooperative staff, i have learned many things like dispensing , billing of medicines. also work as ot pharmacist

Pros

free hospitals facilities

productive and fun workplace

Amandeep hospital is a largest hospital in Amritsar with a experienced Doctors. All the doctors are specialist in their field

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Work environment was excellent Learnt o provide optimum care to patients Learnt many invasive procedures

Pros

Positive and healthy work environment

Cons

very good especially for unmarried residents as most of time will be spent in the hospital

very good place to work especially the beginners, a lot of scope with free hand surgeries. almost daily to work even on sunday and holidays. compatible coworkers and well oriented staffs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at amandeep hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare amandeep hospital with

amandeep hospital Reviews by Location

Learn about amandeep hospital in popular locations

• amandeep hospital