Amar Ujala Publications

Amar Ujala Publications Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Productive and knowledge gaining

Amar Ujala is really a good company, who have care all the staff . All the staff are also a very soft spoken and good in behaviour. I have learnet a lot with worked in Amar Ujala i.e. planning ,stretegy target setting for sale purpose.

A very good place to work and learn new things professionally and personally. It helped me to groom myself as professional and taught me how to tackle difficult situations. As I like my role over here so everyday is not a hard day to me. I enjoy me meetings with colleagues and with corporate clients. Handling the large corporates taught me patience , professionalism and planning.

Pros

Positive enviornment

writing

I am a good student of our collage ....and we hope to take a also good employe so plz sport me to a good job environment and also to take a good post according to my knowadge,

productivity and work place

Gives you freedom in discussing the targets and goals and the seniors mentor you in achieving these goals. You have freedom to give your ideas to top management. The company is transparent in working

Knowledgeable

Great place to work. Great environment. Friendly colleagues. Reasonable salary. Helps in grooming characteristics of a person very well. One can easily get a great life there.

Average or below

No new learning Skills not develop For Freshers okey For experience holders not okey, Choose other one instead of this. No opportunities for employees.

Pros

Time Hours

Cons

No new skills development

Help every one.

Very friendly environment. All office administrator, seniors are helpful. One thing I learn there only u are star there. Page making is very tuff work in face first day.

Pros

Do all thing

Cons

Never say no

Work environment is very good

Good company to work & learned a lot from this company.The management is also good in terms of job security & employee welfare. The my profile was like a second in command person & with lot of work.

Very Orthodox

Life in this company will lead to a darker phase of the industry where rays of Hopes cannot reach (Provided if you are not a keen learner). But if you have a strong character this company gives you a strong job security which o one can.

Pros

Clean Pay Masters

Cons

Very Orthodox working Culture

hard worker

i learned how you create PR and maintain relation with agency holder good working atmosphere management is good hardest part of job is travelling

good and fun workplace

I am learnt and learning. I had learnt how to operate machines, installation of machines, computer work. time management and man management. the workers are all respectful, funny.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

moderate hours

Work environment is good & there is a process for doing any work in a organization

. Complete work in given time. Smooth working environment. Fulfillment of organization objective. Willing to take challenges. Team management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amar Ujala Publications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Amar Ujala Publications in popular locations

• Amar Ujala Publications
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?