Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 3,268 reviews matching the search
It was overall a very good atomosphere to work in and one can get adjusted quickly. There was fun and production as well. Nobody is strict or would put you into stress.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Small breaka
Amazon has great office culture and all of the higher authorities are best in there roles.Perks and befinits are also great.You will be trained and flipped to each and every skill which will help you to improve your knowledge.
it is little hectic during peak, but it is pleasure working here, and the environment helps in improving good communication skills, it encourages all the employees to polish their skills. i felt very comfortable working here. i did not have to adjust myself and i learned a lot while working here.
Pros
transport, food, payscale
Cons
production is very high
Work was interestingManagement was highly politicalMy boss at that time did not want to do anything but socialize but yell at subordinatesI hated the fear culture (Be scared of getting humiliated in front of everyone). That was basically the culture at the Chennai facility. Although, Seattle facility's experience was completely different and quite positive the short time I visited.
I really enjoyed working in Amazon. I have learnt a lot in various fields.
Pros
Surprise gifts, Post peak parties.
Amazon is really an awesome place to work, every day is day one at Amazon, we learn may new things daily, If you're willing to join and start up your career i suggest Amazon as a best place.
Amazon is a great organization with wide opportunity. During peak season one may feel stressful, but apart from that everyday routine work is cool. Access to tools, learning & courses. There is no limit to growth & learning. Fun place to work. The work culture is not always balanced. Overall great org
Pros
Learning & Growth
Cons
Work life balance
Hi I good experience Amazon electrical work machine mantanus working oudit and hk boy super wisher knowledge housekeeping matiryal elecical wiring conver belt mantansa
Pros
Electrical
Cons
Mantanus
It was great experience working at Amazon. It was my first job and I liked it very much at Amazon. I won't leave any opportunity to join Amazon again. It's best in terms of salary, work environment, career growth, friendliness, facilities, etc.
Pros
free lunches, good cab service, salary, work environment
Cons
It being a captive, still feels like a BPO. No growth if you perform but are at the bottom of stack.(should give a basic minimum increment atleast). Too much micromanagement creates pressure. You need to adjust to another work timings every 3months.
Pros
If you are Exceptional performer or have good rapport with your leadership only then expect growth.
Cons
They want work horses only.
Heaven to work...Beautiful work culture...Great Infrastructure...Pride of E Commerce. Good leadership and Management...Employee friendly..fantastic opportunities
Pros
Great
Cons
Overall I had a very good time with Amazon. I have very sweet memories of Amazon. I had very good managers.It was the best time of my professional life.
Pros
Overtime pay, team outings
Cons
Rotational shifts, high pressure
i worked as a data asscioate here, the job is quite normal nothing intetresting . some times we have to do over work and there were many tasks other than the company was good
Pros
salary
Cons
overwork
It was a very good company to work for. i had fun at work and at the same time I learnt at lot from the organization. Good management with helpful managers.
Actually I am very excited and I got a best opportunity to work with you and your company I honor all of them Thanks for all who supported me to do work
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Long hour
Experiance in payroll and i would best performed in organisation. Handalling assosicates issues which is related to salary attendence or late coming or not coming.
Pros
Best ability
Cons
working slowly
I am working 10 hours per day. I learn lots of things . I got amazing experience of marketing sector. the hardest part of job is convensing coustomer.There is no security for future.
Working in Shift hours, planned breaks, management and work culture is very friendly. Growth is a bit slow, however, my overall experience in Amazon is perfect. Everyone is approachable.
I love to work with this company it's a highly security company and it is a good way to changing life with their salary and good facilities to their workers
Amazon respects employers and provides the safe space to work and are clear with the work provided. There were rotational shifts and bonuses working over time.
Pros
Free lunch
Good..! Learned more then question Good mangemant Very good work place and culture is none The part of tha job is very easy Really very enjoyable job
  1. Employee Reviews