Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 3,289 reviews matching the search
Work Hard.... Have Fun..... Just like the words...........Simply Awesome... Proper work life balance.... no stress at all.... very friendly atmosphere.... Everyday day is day 1...many things to learn.........
Amazon company has a lot of lack of management.In just amount of income gives lot of pressure to employees and treat like slaves.I strongly not recommend to any other or my colleague.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Working hours shows work 8 hour but in company we working 10 to 12 hours in same salary.
Very good management and staff support very well and solved issue if any problem and i here learn about deliverey boy job how to work and learn about location area properly.
The company moto is to become the earth's most customer centric company. The work culture and the comfort level to work makes amazon one of the best companies to work in.
You need to be extremely customer biased in order to understand the motto of Amazon and totally dedicate yourself towards reaching that goal. If you can do that you'll always have a place at Amazon.Also the work environment is really dynamic and gives you an opportunity to keep exploring your best and the fact that it is a big company helps as well. Your career can really take a big step forward if you're working there.
A typical day at work will be to help customers. I have learned how to be patient. The company can improve Job security and salary. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with teams.
Amazon provides a great work life balance. Even during this pandemic they have provided exceptional job security and no pay cuts. The management is very supportive and they provide equal opportunity to grow in your career.
Work from comfort of your home get good perk and 2 weekly off awsome Working culture it was virtual customer service so work with differwnt customer from many countries where it serves.
Everyone at Amazon is Very helpful and friendly here work only 5 days a week Get Night allowance for Night shifts Good Salary for Over time , Meal Card ,Very Good Overall
Pros
Meal Card, Internet Allowance, Nsa, 5 days
Cons
It's was like my one of dreams came true when I got the opportunity to work with Amazon. Great people, great good culture and amazing team managers. Amazon cares a lot for their employees.
Pros
Travel Allowance, WFH Allowance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amazon.com?
I feel completely engaged in my work and my colleagues. I like what I do if people and managers show interest in my work and encourage.I have worker under pressure and I can lift any challenge
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Rotational shiftsCulture , patience, giving respect to our colleaguesOvertime duty pretty hard to doThe most enjoyable part of the work is great indian sale because they provide bonus
Well, Amazon is a great place to work, with a nice salary, According to the job. There are lots of opportunities for your growth, you can switch inbetween various roles, giving you the best opportunity to find your field.. salary, hikes and other incentives are more than any other companies. But, Tron is somewhat stressful job and working in shifts makes it worse. Stress on the eyes and the mind, are two major things, which one should take care of while doing this job.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, free zeta for meals, can make lot of money by working extra
Cons
Long hours, stressful to eyes and mind, delay in granting holidays in emergency.
Excellent culture and accommodation. Hr, Trainer, Team Manager and all of the are very supportive. But it's a contractual job for six months. Otherwise everything is very good.
Pros
Meal Card
I can suggest to work here this is the best work place where you learn more about last mile delivery operations, leadership skills,Self Respect, Adaptabl.Team outing etc.,
Pros
Ot, Food Coupons, LTA allowance
Cons
Next extend little more hours for productivity
I have good work experience. They give more preferance to our safety....They always give safety kit for everyone. Good place for work But they take more our time
It was a friendly environment, very productive and fun place to work around colleagues. Good teaching and learning techniques and very reliable and flexible
Pros
Coupons
Cons
Graveyard shift
Totally unorganized, micromanaged, biased culture from some: learning coaches, pa's, and from learning desk associates!The only people whom gets away with doing little to nothing are the people from india.., and some of the friends of clocks formed at Amazon.
Pros
Some, really hard working people
Cons
Clicks that run away a lot of people whom have the companies best interest at heart.
Was very good experience working with Amazon as I was in pilot process for women work from home in my state.Was new experience to handle customer directly as I was working for email process.As women it was easy to handle home and job.
Pros
Internet charges reimbursement untill some amount
Cons
In peak days, lot of work.
Am very happy with your new life deal with Amazon And sameting awesome thanks 👍 working on the and work with Amazon family 🙏 you am must much on my work things 🙏🙏
Pros
Very good 😊
Cons
Smart work
Amazon has great office culture and all of the higher authorities are best in there roles.Perks and befinits are also great.You will be trained and flipped to each and every skill which will help you to improve your knowledge.
  1. Employee Reviews