Amazon.com

Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Review

All over experience is good

We can easily manage our work life and personal. Amazon culture is very good. We will get great support from peers. But there is huge competition for every single ijp with organization. Overall company is very good. Because the advantage you get in this won't be available in any other companies.

Pros

Everything is good except salary and growth

Same role

Productive, fun work place

All perfect, love to work there again ,cool atomsphere, less burden all good. benefits.........! Best coaches, best colleagues, new learning, time to time feedback
Same role

Fun and collaborative workplace

Fun and team collaborative workplace. You need to be competitive and adaptive in order to survive sometimes. You cannot grow skilfully here. Need to apply for the desired posts which requires experience and skills.

Pros

Insurance and provident fund

Cons

Less salary benefits
Same location

A fair experience.

Working at this organization has broadened my views for customer service. In a way, I have discovered a skill that I personally never thought I would acquire. Amazon has certainly helped me in enriching my communication skills, customer service skills and has made me a patient listener to peoples problems. I can now say with confidence that I can address peoples issues and can help them overcome hurdles if came across.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

22,025
19,590
16,888
7,564
8,981

Compare Amazon.com with

• Amazon.com
  • All over experience is good