Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

India3,132 reviews

Found 3,132 reviews matching the searchSee all 81,978 reviews

awesome review of your

it's a great company of India amazon.in and I have a job full of guarantee of the amazon.in company not false is true company it's really works company

Bad Management

Disappointed with Management, lots of politics and don't value the hardwork of the employee. Only those employees are valued who always praise their managers. Work culture is becoming worst in many departments.

Pros

Cons

Bad politics

Amazon.com insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Worst job I have ever done in my life

The Job is very stressful. I had to work for 10 hours with just 2 break of 15 minutes and 30 minutes of lunch break. I worked in Amazon for 2 years, then I decided to left because of all the stress, the hurt because the job is so Repetitive

Productive and fun work place

Very nice company with great work-life balance. The added benefits of getting Amazon products as incentives is also highly desirable. The social status one gets while being an employee of Amazon is reputable.

Pros

Free Amazon gift vouchers, paid vacations, etc.

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and fun workplace

It was an amazing experience! You are going have amazing opportunity to learn. It was and enjoying, have a professional and dinamic environment. Overall amazon would be an amazing opportunity to start your career with.

Yes but this is a good

Good review and company Amazon this is work for soo hard I am good feel and part time job best job for good manger support and my team and telSupervisor soo good

Stressful

Like every job this too has result oriented stress.if you don't deliver the results even for a quarter it will become difficult for you growyh wise

Very productive workplace with brilliant employees. Stress is on Day1 culture. Brings the best out of the team and you. You can pitch and execute massive projects but you need to follow through.

Fun working place

When I got hired, my team was taken care of and was given a warm welcome by many higher ups and then we were briefly told about the salary part, the sick leave, paid leave, unpaid leave and all that is important to know about Amazon. We were given short breaks in between the training as in refreshers so that we could take in whatever that was taught. In the production floor, there are many SMEs to help you around even if you are a tenured person. Amazon is great!

Pros

I used to get Rs 1100 as a sodexo voucher every month

I am a former employee of amazon, Environment is very friendly managers are very supportive & lots of learning opportunities. Appraisal happens on time & HR team is very supportive & gives quick responses.

Pros

Free refreshment, Goodies, fun activities, friendly environment & good culture

Cons

I couldnt find any

Great for freshers looking for a start and a steady income

Training was good. But job is extremely hectic, you hardly get time to drink water even. But once you get used to the fast pace it becomes easier. Shifts can change without a reasonable notice, so work life balance is out of the window. Basically great for bachelors with no added responsibility like upcoming exams, pending education etc. Bonus, night shift allowances, perks are great. Leave policies are good.

Nice

The salary was. Good or we can say averaga 12000 we have. comp off given that's means have 2 days week off extra or we have paid leave and ot bonus 600

Productive Workplace

Work Culture is a huge concern. New Ideas are often shot down and colleagues mostly wish to continue with the flow - outside the box thinking is not welcome. Tenurity is where trust and faith is while inclusivity takes a hike. Ufortunately that's true for most of the roles.

Contractual Role for CSA non voice.

If selected for contract then forget about job security in our batch only 1 selected for permanent from 18 candidates as of I know . Salary is decent and perks are good on time salary , wfh but I strongly disagree for the change of skills from non voice to voice although they don't check the capability of the associate .

Pros

Sodexo meal card balance, internet allowance wfh 2 week off

Cons

Change of skills suddenly without notice

recommended only if you don't have any job offer

only recommended for fresher less than 2 years experience.. zero learning of skills not even excel .. only recommended if you don't have any job in hand

Pros

meal coupon, to and fro travel cab

Cons

very less chances of promotion

Fast paced company

It is good for folks who want to learn new things and want to deliver at Amazon scale. Not good for rest and vest folks.Smart folks to work with which make you push as well. This is two way.

Good

Good growth and great work life balance. Bonus and hikes are good. Highly recommended place to work for. Can shift teams and get good projects and recognition.

Productive and easy doing work place

Always productive and try to lern something new and always doing work hard to follow fifo and handle a material very carefully from the dock to the inventory.

Productive and easy doing work place

Fun work placeSometimes we have to stretch more than our scheduled hours

Great company to workThe policies are really great They also provide food coupon hereThe management is really supportive and also depends on the situation

Fun work placeSometimes we have to stretch more than our scheduled hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amazon.com with