Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 3,322 reviews matching the search
Not much improvement in salary wise and knowledge wise. Internal transfer also not that easy. Correct work timings. Over time benefits, night shift during peak seasons.
Pros
Free gifts from Amazon like Alexa, firestick. Celebration time food reimbursement.
Cons
Monotonous work, no growth
The too much protocols will give stress you lot, you will be helpless and it will hamper your work productivity and performance and also personal life. This is very bad, job security will be one question
Pros
They are trying to show off the protocols
Cons
Personal life, work productivity will hampered badly, stressful worklife.
It is one of the best company I ever worked with. I am professional expert today because of the training in Amazon. I truly suggest any to work with Amazon to become the best.
Pros
Freedom to work with responsibility and creativity
Cons
I love working at Amazon. There is very good management and very good learning opportunities. Processes are quite clear in most teams except some pilot ones.
Pros
competitive salary, good management, very good learning environment
Cons
long hours are not uncommon
I have enjoyed a lot during my time at Amazon. The managers were quite friendly and always helped us out in a critical situtaion. As i was a virtual employee, i received several benefits such as hoodies, bonuses, etc.
Pros
Stress-free work
Cons
Heavy and focussed concentration on the computer screen.
First time I have worked in Amazon during pendemic situation of covid 19. There was no collage, no school ,so I have tried for the Amazon fc situated in Jamalpur Gurgaon named Del4. I given my interview and worked there for 7 months. That was nice experience for me.
Everything about the organization is just too good. It promotes people like no other organization (provided you deserve jt). It gives flexibility to move to any role/ department laterally across the world. The culture is to die for and the hr team is super strong.
Pros
Growth, work culture, learning, brand name, compensation
Cons
No special employee discount
We can easily manage our work life and personal. Amazon culture is very good. We will get great support from peers. But there is huge competition for every single ijp with organization. Overall company is very good. Because the advantage you get in this won't be available in any other companies.
Pros
Everything is good except salary and growth
The most amazing thing about Amazon is it's environment. It's not at all stressful, I used to enjoy my work life as well as my personnel life. Amazon has given me a lot. I learned a lot from Amazon.In future if I again get a chance to work with Amazon I will never ever leave that opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, no stress, cooperative people
Cons
Free zeta meal voucher, benefits as promised. overtime paid, NSA, system provided,9 hours as promised job no stress nothing. would love to work again with Amazon if I even got a chance.
Pros
salary provided for overtime and nsa
Cons
nothing as such
Fun and team collaborative workplace. You need to be competitive and adaptive in order to survive sometimes. You cannot grow skilfully here. Need to apply for the desired posts which requires experience and skills.
Pros
Insurance and provident fund
Cons
Less salary benefits
There is job security in the job you get multiple opportunities to fulfill you metrics you get time management and also you will get paid very well.
Pros
Time management, food card, company takes care of their employees.
Cons
At the peak season you will have to handle alot of pressure.
Fun place to work except the internal politics can take your interest away from the job you like.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Less salary
comparison between the employees will be done and good culturevery bad WLBvery fast paced cultureleaves and benefits are really greatfits for nerds not for a balanced person
Joined in may 2020 and as its motto its still day one in amazon.great people to work with.I get to learn new things each day.someimes its abit hectic but fun always.
I have learned new skills with amazon.com. I have gained knowledge. Management of amazon.com is helping, cooperative and problem solving. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with teammates as all of them are coordinating and supporting.
Pros
Weekly outing
Cons
This review is partially impacted by covid. There is little room or opportunity to socialize with co-workers. Work is always at the forefront and the individual nature of the job means lots of movement and little interaction. You clock in every morning and receive a role for the shift. Roles vary from handling traffic for the delivery vans to picking packages for delivery (you will mostly be doing this). It's an easy job if you are fairly fit but can become near mind-numbingly boring.
Pros
you are just a number and have little individual responsibility to consistently show up
Cons
you are just a number that can be replaced
They have great work culture. 8 hours shift not more no less.They provide ample opportunity to learn new things and process. Daily meeting and fun activity weekly. Overall experience was quite good. Employees love to stay in this organization and grow and learn.
Pros
Food Coupons, Good incentives and salaries
Cons
No cons unless you got a un relaiable or rude manager, however most of the managers are quite good and helpful in every aspect
Amazon India has very beautiful offices fun atmosphere.Management is good.Cool workplace and lovely cafeteria.process Improvement.You can take break at any time no fix time for lunch.
Pros
Beautiful Workplace
Cons
nothing
The work culture is greatThe work as ML Data Associate is monotonous You might be assessed by different metrics such as quality, velocityI couldn't see any abundant career growth in this role, I have seen people working in the same position for more than 3 years.
Pros
Meal Pass, Internet Reiumbersement, Cab
Cons
Long and monotonous Work
Great working environment. Employees enjoy a wide range of benefits like medical, transport, travel, meal, etc. We get good increments. The job is stress-free
  1. Employee Reviews