Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Found 60 reviews matching the searchSee all 74,883 reviews

Fun and collaborative workplace

Fun and team collaborative workplace. You need to be competitive and adaptive in order to survive sometimes. You cannot grow skilfully here. Need to apply for the desired posts which requires experience and skills.

Pros

Insurance and provident fund

Cons

Less salary benefits

Good environment

Great, job culture was awesome to work. Friendly environment and great training provided.. if permanent means job security is guaranteed.. contract means less .. anyway best place to work

Customer service

The company moto is to become the earth's most customer centric company. The work culture and the comfort level to work makes amazon one of the best companies to work in.

Work Hard. Have Fun

Work Hard.... Have Fun..... Just like the words...........Simply Awesome... Proper work life balance.... no stress at all.... very friendly atmosphere.... Everyday day is day 1...many things to learn.........

Workplace where we help customers.

A typical day at work will be to help customers. I have learned how to be patient. The company can improve Job security and salary. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with teams.

Good

Good..! Learned more then question Good mangemant Very good work place and culture is none The part of tha job is very easy Really very enjoyable job

Awesome

International work culture. More process oriented. Fun and stress free but fast paced. Friendly higher management. Cooperative and helpful officials..

Pros

functions

Cons

nil

My is join job amazon

From my understanding you don't see a notification from your seller account when you've received a review- only when you've received feedback. And to see feedback you would have to go.

Stressfull

Amazon is one if the MNC company In the world.. But management is not satisfied in some branches across some district its very stressful. But work in this company can have great growth.

Fun workplace

Amazon has great work-culture. They don't have a dress code and very relaxed. Working at Amazon is very cool. Informative leaders driving a team is appreciable.

Pros

Meal Coupon

Cons

Less Salary

Jobs at Amazon.com

in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs

Good work culture

Very good work culture . But handling calls during peak times was a bit hard. But apart from work you will enjoy the events and people inside. Everyone are really cool.

Best place to work

Best workplace and culture. You'll be relaxed and not stressful at all. But carrier is not so good as a associate there. Infrastructure is good and the job security is depends upon your performance

Work hard and have fun

best place to have fun. we can do our ideas and this is very open platform for innovation. leaders are very approachable and they make sure you have positive work environment.

Job description

It has been a great time working in Amazon and learnt a lot of new things and helped me in lot ways to improve myself. The important thing I learned is customer satisfaction and how to deal with a customer by apologizing and showing empathy to customer and helping with the problems.

Good

Good place for freshers no dress code and no restrictions can watch youtube inbetween works chat and email job is quite good though but the voice process sucks.

Agile and solid platform for growth

I had the best experience and I learnt a lot in the short span of time. I've achieved some certificates for performance and punctuality. They pay you well and you will never feel like going out of the job. It was a hard nut for me to crack and come out it. I had to hone my skills in different ways, so I am looking for a better job.

Good job culture

I was in Amazon for 3 months in .com site. I liked the job culture and all the employees but the security in the job is the one thing that has to be taken care of.

Cjb10 was a good place until the new management people came in , who destroyed amazon's culture and made the workplace standard the worse

New management, managers who joined newly destroyed amazon's culture. Its not a good place anymore unless you are ready to lick their shoes. Hardwork does pay off anymore here. And the worst past is if you have any issues and report to the higher management they will make sure that anyone who disagree with their stupid decision are forced to leave the company. And the hardworking people with the dignity have left that place. This is just for the CJB10.

Superb

It is good to start your career here as the company offers the employee comfort as the priority and so the next day it will make sure you come back with a fresh mind

Good and comfortable work culture, stressful during peak season

As CSA, the work environment in Amazon is relaxing. The working hours and benefits are reasonable. During peak seasons the work can be stressful. There is chance for in job opportunities and promotion.

Great

Happiness comes working there , they treat us with honour. We can enjoy every day of our life. No stress factors. No partiality ,no kidding, only respect we receive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,991