Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Found 62 reviews matching the searchSee all 75,011 reviews

Good product 👍

Am very happy with your new life deal with Amazon And sameting awesome thanks 👍 working on the and work with Amazon family 🙏 you am must much on my work things 🙏🙏

Pros

Very good 😊

Cons

Smart work

Good palce to work

Great culture, work do with listing songs.....Good team workGood safety protocolAnd first thing is to start work with stand-up activitiesNo stress, no work pressure

Good

Amazon is great company this world time to time salary and fuel good communication and good staff good image timely lunch overtime good festival OT good

A typical day at work

Experiance in payroll and i would best performed in organisation. Handalling assosicates issues which is related to salary attendence or late coming or not coming.

Pros

Best ability

Cons

working slowly

Hard working any place

My total experience in sales and marketing I am good looking and hard working in any product in sales in marketing. I need a job in a brand at long time work in this plase.

Cons

It was a productive and fun place to work with

Work place culture was good, learned different ways of work , senior management was very helpful, overall good place to work, learned and enhanced new skills over period of time

Good !

To work in Amazon (Inventory) is such a good and proud feeling. It's a very good and Respected brand, fully professional environment with good salary. But the problem is only with the duty timing (Schedule) they gives 15 days night in the month. Overall it's Good Company.

Excellent

It is indeed a pleasure to work with a big multi national company. I learned most important skill - Team work. Also treating our customers as a friend is one of the best motivation for a customer support representative.

Good to work at amazon

Company Culture is great. fast pace changes. competitive. some times top management is biased with employee and favoritism takes place. Over all amazon is great to work for

Only work no fun

Only work no fun as there moto is Work Hard Have Fun Make History, Management is literally not good, they are not looking on everyone wiyh a single eye, discrimination is all around. Like there is a TL name Ghansala.

Pros

Only work no fun

Cons

Only work no fun

Jobs at Amazon.com

in Delhi, Delhi
See more jobs

I love amazon my very best job but only one issue I can't share

Very good culture and frenk staff in my office and whan I am facing any problem in my work very supporteble staff and good timing 9 to 5 or something like that every time I am responsible for my work and whan I am submit any report with my boss my boss feeling very happy with my work. Thanks

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employe there provide reasion for why you like this like working at the company all submited .

Nice experience to us.

Provide useful, constructive feedback. Talk about a range of elements, including customer service. Be detailed, specific, and honest. Leave out links and personal information. Keep it civil and friendly.

Fun work palese

Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington. The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.

Excellent ,Productive ,Fun loving Hardwork

I have been thrilled to work with Amazon.i have learned here a lot about management particular in largest Warehouse of Amazon DEL-5 and how to face high pressure of customers promise time(C.P.T.). Excellent workplace culture.Management HR deptt. of my workplace is poor. Amazon has great infrastructure ,feel great to work here.

Pros

One time meal

Cons

Excellent ,productive and fun loving hardwork

Pros

One time food

Cons

Fast pace and very competitive as well as really international class of work environment.

Productive and fun work place

Overall I think Amazon is a pretty good company to work for. I feel like they really try to make sure they are being inclusive and have a diverse workforce

Productive and employee-friendly workspace

Amazon provides a very well structured leadership that ensures optimum performance by employees with adequate support and an approach that's based on Amazon's leadership principles. All employees have access to the top leadership for addressing any issue that is hindering a positive performance while working at Amazon.

Fun work place

Work place is good and have fun on between doing work but the expectation of work salary is little low as per the work load otherwise management was good .

Cons

Long hour shift

One of the best organisation to work with

Amazon will provide you ample of learning snd growth opportunities. You will enjoy a stress-free work environment. Work-life balance is amazing. With right amount of skillset and talent, you can progress your way through the verticals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

22,018