Amazon.com logo
Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Found 1,047 reviews matching the searchSee all 73,437 reviews

Stressful Environment with no work life balance

Stressful Environment with no work life balance. But you get to learn a lot. You will have to use a lot of internal tools that cuts you from the other world.

Pros

You get a lot of learning both technical as well as personal

Cons

No work life balance. Rely too much on leadership principle .

Productive and fun place

It is an awesome experience working with most reputed organization. I would definitely recommend that everyone will have there best time and fun working at Amazon.

Productive and Fun Workplace

A typical day at work was the days when the volumes were high and and the work has been distributed equally.management and workplace culture in Amazon is superb and amazing (Open Door policy)

Pros

Best Place to Work

Productive and fun a lot learned

The best experience I have ever got. The eco friendly environment and the best managers and the best mentor who are with me in my positive side of my work and negative side of my pain

Worst Company to work with

Worst Leadership and management. Worst HR and their policies. No Proper definition of Job role. HR favours leadership and doesnt listen employees concerns

Don’t expect huge salary hikes and promotions.You will be working as usually but you won’t be getting promotions there are many tenured associates who hasn’t been nominated for the promotions still now there are in the same positions and there are many other people who tried to keep up with the company’s policy, Job description and all but still no promotions for them also. Overall working there is good but not as expected

Yes It absolutely Fantastic .

It is one of the best company I ever worked with. I am professional expert today because of the training in Amazon. I truly suggest any to work with Amazon to become the best.

Pros

Freedom to work with responsibility and creativity

Quite energetic environment

I have enjoyed a lot during my time at Amazon. The managers were quite friendly and always helped us out in a critical situtaion. As i was a virtual employee, i received several benefits such as hoodies, bonuses, etc.

Pros

Stress-free work

Cons

Heavy and focussed concentration on the computer screen.

All over experience is good

We can easily manage our work life and personal. Amazon culture is very good. We will get great support from peers. But there is huge competition for every single ijp with organization. Overall company is very good. Because the advantage you get in this won't be available in any other companies.

Pros

Everything is good except salary and growth

Good work place as well as well paid

There is job security in the job you get multiple opportunities to fulfill you metrics you get time management and also you will get paid very well.

Pros

Time management, food card, company takes care of their employees.

Cons

At the peak season you will have to handle alot of pressure.

Jobs at Amazon.com

in Hyderabad, Telangana
See more jobs

Productives and good

Joined in may 2020 and as its motto its still day one in amazon.great people to work with.I get to learn new things each day.someimes its abit hectic but fun always.

Monotonous

The work culture is greatThe work as ML Data Associate is monotonous You might be assessed by different metrics such as quality, velocityI couldn't see any abundant career growth in this role, I have seen people working in the same position for more than 3 years.

Pros

Meal Pass, Internet Reiumbersement, Cab

Cons

Long and monotonous Work

Fun workplace. Promotes healthy work-life balance

Great working environment. Employees enjoy a wide range of benefits like medical, transport, travel, meal, etc. We get good increments. The job is stress-free

Amazing work environment

Had a great experience at Amazon. One of the best places to work and get experience from. No other company would provide such benefits which you can get at Amazon.

Don't try Amazon

Amazon is bad place to work for corporate employees. I joined Amazon as a intern and work closely with stack holders and managers. Amazon gives good package to employees who doesn't have good scope outside of Amazon like MBO.

Productive and Good work culture

Amazon is one of the best companies in world to work with.People in this company are very insighfull and helpfull we can learn many things from our colleagues.

Fast paced company and fun place to work

The productivity of the company is very high. Need to maintain work life balance. There is fun at work place and employees are valued. Interviews are conducted very strictly.

Pros

Indoor games for relaxation

Cons

Overtime

Productive and fun workplace

I started my career with Amazon in VCS department..it's a great company to join if you are a beginner, the pay is really good and benefits that come along with the job are not offered by most of the companies

Pros

Amazon goodies, ZETA meal card

Cons

24/7 shift timings which changes often after 1-2 months

Associate

Rotational shiftsCulture , patience, giving respect to our colleaguesOvertime duty pretty hard to doThe most enjoyable part of the work is great indian sale because they provide bonus

Fun place to work.. you get meet a lot of people like yourself.. friendly colleagues, opportunity for growth.

Well, Amazon is a great place to work, with a nice salary, According to the job. There are lots of opportunities for your growth, you can switch inbetween various roles, giving you the best opportunity to find your field.. salary, hikes and other incentives are more than any other companies. But, Tron is somewhat stressful job and working in shifts makes it worse. Stress on the eyes and the mind, are two major things, which one should take care of while doing this job.

Pros

Friendly colleagues, free zeta for meals, can make lot of money by working extra

Cons

Long hours, stressful to eyes and mind, delay in granting holidays in emergency.

Productive and fun work place

It was a friendly environment, very productive and fun place to work around colleagues. Good teaching and learning techniques and very reliable and flexible

Pros

Coupons

Cons

Graveyard shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,756