Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 74,915 reviews

Productive for sure..

The company itself is the biggest brand in the world that it does not need an introduction, however, working at Amazon will definitely be a great experience. The work will feel stagnant after a point in time, so if you are looking for challenges, this might not be the right place unless you get promoted or move to a different LOB. Hope for the best !

Pros

Rs. 1100 meal vouchers, both side free cabs, Nsa

Cons

Promotions, Salary

Totally fun to work at amazon

I would recommend people to join amazon. It has a very friendly environment and everything is heard. Senior level people are engaging and keep on do8ng fun activites. Even if the work flow is less, managers keep us entertained in one way or the other so that we do not feel lost

great work-life balance

Amazon provides a great work life balance. Even during this pandemic they have provided exceptional job security and no pay cuts. The management is very supportive and they provide equal opportunity to grow in your career.

Dream company to work with

It's was like my one of dreams came true when I got the opportunity to work with Amazon. Great people, great good culture and amazing team managers. Amazon cares a lot for their employees.

Pros

Travel Allowance, WFH Allowance

It was great experience working at Amazon

It was great experience working at Amazon. It was my first job and I liked it very much at Amazon. I won't leave any opportunity to join Amazon again. It's best in terms of salary, work environment, career growth, friendliness, facilities, etc.

Pros

free lunches, good cab service, salary, work environment

peaceful

This will be your happy workplace, Managers are super cool. One of the best company I ever worked with. I wish they can pay more but I enjoy working here.

Pros

Peaceful

Cons

low salary

Well my overall experience was amazing at amazon but one thing which I didn’t like about them every they change the shift which makes it very difficult for an individual to adjust accordingly.

Pros

Ijp limit 6 months

Cons

Workload

An Amazing Org to start your Career

It's been an amazing journey so far and it's my first and present full time job. Working here has helped me growing in all the ways whether it's my standard of living, my lifestyle or career growth. Working environment is really awesome and the targets are easy to achieve. Besides, like every other org. you have to showcase your skills and perform well above standards in order to grow within the origanisation.

Pros

nice perks and benfits

Cons

Far from home

Best of All Experience

Amazon is the best organization for growth. It provides the most relaxed environment with perfect balance between life and work life. There are multiple opportunities for growth in multiple departments of your choice.

Best company i have ever worked in

This is the Best company i have ever worked in. Perfect workplace and work culture is amazing. Everyday is a new day. Team leaders are really supportive. People are really enthusiastic over here.

Pros

Amazing work culture, enthusiastic, compensation is really good

Cons

A bit of working pressure

Jobs at Amazon.com

in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
See more jobs

Great

Go for Amazon without a doubt. It is one of the biggest company in the world. And the work atmosphere is best at Amazon. Every individual will help you except one or two. But yea! Don't expect any gifts or special surprises on diwali or new years. "LOL" It also provides cab facilities Work from home option also available there. Overall experience I would say 5 stars. Happiest place to work

Great salary pay

You can choose amazon as a starting point of your career .great management but stressful parameters for performance.you'll have to perform everyday to maintain your position

Nice

Good work culture, flexible , job security , just management needs to pay proper attention. Celebration of festival is there. Environment is apt, work environment is pretty good.

Good

Good experience had in customer service. Amazon is good place to work in and has a good environment and work culture. But they should give more job security to employee

Amazing Place to start Your Career With.

A great friendly environment. A lovely corporate exposure. Adequate option's of inter job placement. low work pressure. Easy leave's. Friendly people, 2 day's off.

Customer Centric company and fun workplace

I really enjoyed my last 1 and a half years in Amazon as a process associate because of the company environment, they gave me leadership responsibilities at a beginner level. I really recommend and appreciate others to work in Amazon.

Amazing Workplace

The tag line says work like its still DAY 1 and Work Hard, Have fun, Make History and the tenets are amazing, the work culture is good. The work is less stressful and Amazon really cares about the customer. That's one of the reason why Amazon is called World most customer centric company. Well as an employee, it feels great to learn, work and aspire to grow within the organisation

Excellent

I just loved working in Amazon. Enjoyed my tenurity. Great place and good culture inside. Friendly seniors. Work hard have fun make history is their only moto. Overall good experience.

Great

Great place to work. I enjoyed a lot over there and also worked there as a SME for last 6 months. Everyone was supportive and helpful. They have a open door policy which i liked most.

Amazon is the BEST. Once you work here you will never feel like working in any other office

No comparison of any office with Amazon. It is the best. The work culture,the ethics,the enjoyment,the love,the colleagues ,the timely celebrations ... Amazon is Heaven

It is day 1 at Amazon everyday

You will never feel like not going to work if you are a part of Amazon. There are definitely some flaws and drawbacks but that's the thing, isn't it. Who is perfect?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,999