Amazon.com logo
Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Associate

Found 376 reviews matching the searchSee all 73,354 reviews

Fun workplace

Great company, provides many benefits.. However certain roles are monotonous. So choose your area of interest wisely while applying for the same. Amazing work life balance.

Pros

Food coupons

Cons

Monotonous job

Packing

Good atmosphere for working here , FC is fully clean . All the process team is working properly and all associates are following full safety rules . I feel blessed and friendlier to work in amazon

Pros

In Big billon or in offer time they give free breakfast

Cons

Short

Productive and Fun Workplace

A typical day at work was the days when the volumes were high and and the work has been distributed equally.management and workplace culture in Amazon is superb and amazing (Open Door policy)

Pros

Best Place to Work

Nit bad

I feel good at my current work. No stressed at my working time, it's flexible and also I learn some knowledge at if my work. I'm really very happy to have that work.

Best work culture

I love working for Amazon but yet bot a better place for career growth but you can see only if you praise managers and do them favours. Not treated equally no opportunities given for juniors.

Pros

Stress-free

Cons

No OT provided, no job security, no career growth and lots of politics

good

It was a great experiance working in Amazon, The working culture is a unique and I loved working their as a Digital Assosiate even though it is a contract role, I still miss that company.

Don’t expect huge salary hikes and promotions.You will be working as usually but you won’t be getting promotions there are many tenured associates who hasn’t been nominated for the promotions still now there are in the same positions and there are many other people who tried to keep up with the company’s policy, Job description and all but still no promotions for them also. Overall working there is good but not as expected

Salary increment not much

Not much improvement in salary wise and knowledge wise. Internal transfer also not that easy. Correct work timings. Over time benefits, night shift during peak seasons.

Pros

Free gifts from Amazon like Alexa, firestick. Celebration time food reimbursement.

Cons

Monotonous work, no growth

It was so exciting to work with new tasks and targets everyday.

First time I have worked in Amazon during pendemic situation of covid 19. There was no collage, no school ,so I have tried for the Amazon fc situated in Jamalpur Gurgaon named Del4. I given my interview and worked there for 7 months. That was nice experience for me.

Productives and good

Joined in may 2020 and as its motto its still day one in amazon.great people to work with.I get to learn new things each day.someimes its abit hectic but fun always.

Jobs at Amazon.com

Associate positions
See more jobs

Productive and stable company. Transparent work culture

Amazon India has very beautiful offices fun atmosphere.Management is good.Cool workplace and lovely cafeteria.process Improvement.You can take break at any time no fix time for lunch.

Pros

Beautiful Workplace

Cons

nothing

Monotonous

The work culture is greatThe work as ML Data Associate is monotonous You might be assessed by different metrics such as quality, velocityI couldn't see any abundant career growth in this role, I have seen people working in the same position for more than 3 years.

Pros

Meal Pass, Internet Reiumbersement, Cab

Cons

Long and monotonous Work

Fun workplace. Promotes healthy work-life balance

Great working environment. Employees enjoy a wide range of benefits like medical, transport, travel, meal, etc. We get good increments. The job is stress-free

Amazing work environment

Had a great experience at Amazon. One of the best places to work and get experience from. No other company would provide such benefits which you can get at Amazon.

Productive and Good work culture

Amazon is one of the best companies in world to work with.People in this company are very insighfull and helpfull we can learn many things from our colleagues.

Always first day

Its was really nice to work with amazon. Its always feels like first day here. Working environmemt is so good and wll the manager are very supportive here.

Competitive & Fun

A typical day at work included assigning allocations to each member and ensuring completion before deadlines. I learned a lot more about the inner workings of Amazon like the efficiency of communication between different teams was structured and almost flawless. But there was always room for improvement. I suggested some improvements in the system which was immediately implemented. My reporting manager was hard-working, stern yet fair and kind. He gave me ample opportunities although I was making mistakes. The workplace culture was really good. I could sit anywhere and work, with casual clothes, which helped me concentrate better at work. The interactions with team-members was also fun. The hardest part of the job was to work night shifts and/or weekends. The monotony of the work plus deadline pressures really stressed me out.

Pros

Casual clothing, no assigned seats, free cocoa drinks, no fixed working hours

Cons

Long hours, night shifts, weekend shifts

Dream company to work with

It's was like my one of dreams came true when I got the opportunity to work with Amazon. Great people, great good culture and amazing team managers. Amazon cares a lot for their employees.

Pros

Travel Allowance, WFH Allowance

Associate

Rotational shiftsCulture , patience, giving respect to our colleaguesOvertime duty pretty hard to doThe most enjoyable part of the work is great indian sale because they provide bonus

Fun place to work.. you get meet a lot of people like yourself.. friendly colleagues, opportunity for growth.

Well, Amazon is a great place to work, with a nice salary, According to the job. There are lots of opportunities for your growth, you can switch inbetween various roles, giving you the best opportunity to find your field.. salary, hikes and other incentives are more than any other companies. But, Tron is somewhat stressful job and working in shifts makes it worse. Stress on the eyes and the mind, are two major things, which one should take care of while doing this job.

Pros

Friendly colleagues, free zeta for meals, can make lot of money by working extra

Cons

Long hours, stressful to eyes and mind, delay in granting holidays in emergency.

Microaggressive culture for many!

Totally unorganized, micromanaged, biased culture from some: learning coaches, pa's, and from learning desk associates!The only people whom gets away with doing little to nothing are the people from india.., and some of the friends of clocks formed at Amazon.

Pros

Some, really hard working people

Cons

Clicks that run away a lot of people whom have the companies best interest at heart.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,742