Amazon.com logo
Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 73,464 reviews

Good place to work for people looking for no growth

You have an assessment for next level and when you check the results, you will find the person who is selected has not even attended the test. So is the hierarchy and no one knows who and how were they selected. So, think before you join. Also, they hire people with experience and no experience under same category.

Pros

Good team leads and managers. Leaves are the best. People around are good.

Cons

You can never grow unless.....

best workplace to work

Free zeta meal voucher, benefits as promised. overtime paid, NSA, system provided,9 hours as promised job no stress nothing. would love to work again with Amazon if I even got a chance.

Pros

salary provided for overtime and nsa

Cons

nothing as such

Fun and secure

Was very good experience working with Amazon as I was in pilot process for women work from home in my state.Was new experience to handle customer directly as I was working for email process.As women it was easy to handle home and job.

Pros

Internet charges reimbursement untill some amount

Cons

In peak days, lot of work.

Productive and fun workplace

Bet company to work with till date. Customer obsessed as well as Employee-Centric company. Focused working environment along with a high potential for Employee growth.

Pros

Meal Coupons, Employee-Centric Approach

Customer centric environment

Overall experience at Amazon was good. Got enough training and pre production period. Trainers are good but SMEs were ok. Enjoyed handling customers as got a lot of different scenarios.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Targets were too harsh

It's still day one at Amazon.

I had an amazing time learning the process and interacting with a lot of people that come from different backgrounds. The spirit is always competitive and I always aim to be the best in whatever i try to do.

A good place to begin your career

Amazon has a company has good infrastructure and the management is very professional and polite towards its employees with regards to guiding them on process related doubts,approving leaves and anything that the employee is facing within the organization. Overall a great place to start your career

Good

I was a good experience. Company really take cares of the employees. They provide great facilities and also they are good increments and bonuses so overall experience was great

The management of work flow and Man power management is not good. Changes are very quick and most important, choices are not there. We do not get freedom to select or change shifts/weekoff

Pros

Work friendly environment and supportive people

Cons

No proper management

Good organisation

Awesome culture and good company. Company os really very good. They more focused on customer experience. Same time they also emloyee centric. The best thing about the company is they provode meal vouchers.

Jobs at Amazon.com

Customer Care Specialist positions
See more jobs

Productive and fun work environment

Assisting UK and Ireland customers with there delivery queries, compensate there funds, prime related queries, payment queries, assistance about any queries

Pros

Zeta monthly coupons and travelling allowance

It was good enough.

Loved to b a part of the company n its services. Wish to have get more feasible in coming days which assure the confidence of employee and moreover may be beneficial for the company itself.

Pros

Have quality

Cons

effective

Fun place to work.

The environment was very friendly. It was very disciplined place to work and the employees had their freedom to do what they want. The best thing was there was no dress code to work with employees could dress however they want in a decent manner. Many activities were held to encourage employees.

Pros

Free Sodexo worth 1500rs. Cab services.

good and awesome place to work

It is a great place to work and can have a great career.It is unique from other companies.I love amazon and also was an employer there so it meant a lot to me to work for amazon.I was the top performer in my field.

Pros

great atmosphere

Cons

nil

Employee Centric Company

The typical day was there when we have to handle customers during festive season through chat email and over the phone call as well. I've started my career from this company so I've learned a lot. Management there was little bit supportive but there were very low growth opportunity. Most enjoyable part was outing with my team.

very good work environment

I learnt about a good organisational structure and healthy team. Good environment and I loved worked here. Good company with all benefits and the work culture is great.

Pros

overtime, coupons, weekoffs

Cons

sudden change in structure of organisation.

Fun work place

One of the best company to work with. Great response from the leadership team and resolve in timely manner. Need to obtain in analytical and process knowledge to resolve the issues.

productive work

nice experience for those who want to improve there skills and professional skills. This place will lead you to workaffectivly and efficiently i got a family environment at concentrix a third party office of amazon

Pros

easy learning

Cons

heavy hours of work

Na

Was hired just for a contract period. Work culture is good and its a stress free work environment to work with. Company provides all kinds of facilities for its employees.

Pros

Free lunch coupons

productive and growth assured

Its was a place where you can learn a lot of things, polishing up your skills and also a friendly atmosphere at work, a place where you can enjoy your work as well as have fun.

Pros

meal passes provided mothly

Cons

no cons

great place to work

have a good freedom.. all plus ponts.. good growth.. free transport.. good income.. 2 days weekoff is really amazing. promotions on regular basis.. luvv u Amazon

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,759