Amazon.com logo

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 119 reviews matching the searchSee all 73,595 reviews

Fun and collaborative workplace

Fun and team collaborative workplace. You need to be competitive and adaptive in order to survive sometimes. You cannot grow skilfully here. Need to apply for the desired posts which requires experience and skills.

Pros

Insurance and provident fund

Cons

Less salary benefits

Productive, fun work place

All perfect, love to work there again ,cool atomsphere, less burden all good. benefits.........! Best coaches, best colleagues, new learning, time to time feedback

All over experience is good

We can easily manage our work life and personal. Amazon culture is very good. We will get great support from peers. But there is huge competition for every single ijp with organization. Overall company is very good. Because the advantage you get in this won't be available in any other companies.

Pros

Everything is good except salary and growth

Fun place to work

Fun place to work except the internal politics can take your interest away from the job you like.

Pros

Work life balance.

Cons

Less salary

Nice Place to work

The company provides you stress-free environment for work and management is very nice to you in terms of help and guidance and any other issues. Overall superb

Pros

Extra allowance

Productive and fun workplace

I started my career with Amazon in VCS department..it's a great company to join if you are a beginner, the pay is really good and benefits that come along with the job are not offered by most of the companies

Pros

Amazon goodies, ZETA meal card

Cons

24/7 shift timings which changes often after 1-2 months

Life @Amazon

- Relaxed Stree Free environment- Many Fun activities- Best Management- Salary part is really poor- Many new thing to learn and experience- Over All , giving it a try is worth a shot

Workplace where we help customers.

A typical day at work will be to help customers. I have learned how to be patient. The company can improve Job security and salary. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with teams.

Productive and friendly

Everyone at Amazon is Very helpful and friendly here work only 5 days a week Get Night allowance for Night shifts Good Salary for Over time , Meal Card ,Very Good Overall

Pros

Meal Card, Internet Allowance, Nsa, 5 days

Productive and fun

It was overall a very good atomosphere to work in and one can get adjusted quickly. There was fun and production as well. Nobody is strict or would put you into stress.

Pros

Free cab

Cons

Small breaka

Jobs at Amazon.com

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

It was great experience working at Amazon

It was great experience working at Amazon. It was my first job and I liked it very much at Amazon. I won't leave any opportunity to join Amazon again. It's best in terms of salary, work environment, career growth, friendliness, facilities, etc.

Pros

free lunches, good cab service, salary, work environment

Cons

Repetitive and can get very boring after a while.

The first few months of the job are extremely exciting, but once you start taking calls it get repetitive. There are lots of facilities available to feel entertained but no time to enjoy them. The best part is the cab facility and good pay. The managers keep an eye on you all the time and you only have a 1 hour break in the nine hour shift and even a small deviation in that leads to disciplinary action. I'd suggest this job to anyone who's good at doing repetitive stuff without getting bored.

Pros

Meal passes(Zeta), Compensation for OT, salary increments every 6 months.

Cons

Short breaks, Repetitive work, Moody managers.

Its fun to wotk here

You can have fun and work. Flexible management. The growth within the company has slowed down compared what it used to be before 2017. Now career growth of an individual/employee is just like any other company.

Pros

Salary compared to others, enjoyment, flexibility, management, Ceo, work place, culture, You will love almost everything at Amazon.

Cons

Career growth inside the company has slowed down and for this reason many left including myself.

Superb

Amazon is a very very WOW company. You’ll be getting all the benefits and everything. The work culture is very good and you’ll enjoy working there. I’ll die to work for Amazon again

Fun workplace

Amazon has great work-culture. They don't have a dress code and very relaxed. Working at Amazon is very cool. Informative leaders driving a team is appreciable.

Pros

Meal Coupon

Cons

Less Salary

Productive and fun place to work

Work with Amazon was a great experience as it was a very fast-paced workplace with good staff. They offer good benefits and pay is also attractive along with recreation

It is a good experience

Usually me and my team starts by conducting a meeting then we all go off to work. While working at amazon i have learn about team work and how it is important to work as a group. Management is very supportive and they encourage to work better and smartly and are very helpful. Group meetings were the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

work from home environment

fun workplace

it is good to work here however you get hectic after few days due to no new learning skills. The shift timing is flexible and you also get Overtime funds

Best company i have ever worked in

This is the Best company i have ever worked in. Perfect workplace and work culture is amazing. Everyday is a new day. Team leaders are really supportive. People are really enthusiastic over here.

Pros

Amazing work culture, enthusiastic, compensation is really good

Cons

A bit of working pressure

Amazon is a fun place to work

It was amazing working in amazon, have learned a lot and I had a chance to enhance my skill. Learned how the management works and the benefits of working in the organization.

Less salary

Salary should have been a bit more. Managers are good. The assistance given by them is good. You will get different types of benefits but the salary would not meet your expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,783