Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 74,839 reviews

Its the best company to work despite less salary package.

It's the best place to work. Though the salary is less,you can enjoy the ​work at Amazon.Leads and colleagues ​are friendly. Wonderful cafeteria and you will love the food there.

Pros

Food coupons, team dinners, outings, collaborative work.

Cons

Less salary package

Amazing work environment

Amazon has an amazing and open work culture. Growth at your pace and environment keeps you motivated.😊The payscale is amazing and you can earn till your heart is content.

I have worked as a delivery supervisor at Amazone Dc at Pune. It is very difficult to co-operate with other staff as most for the co-workers are not m

I have worked as a delivery supervisor at Amazone DC . its very difficult to cooperate with the coworkers as most of the staff and not much qualified or educated for the post. Thery work on their own time and always delay their work or be dependable on other workers. And there are only 2 persons to verify (BTS) 2000 courier parcels which is very much time wasting and irritating. I ca

Pros

Lots of perks and incentives

Cons

No facilities by the employer, u are always treated like 3rd parties

Positive Work Place

Amazon is a International Brand. It's a honor to work in Amazon. I started my E-Commerce career from Amazon. For me it was my life's best opportunity.

Productive and Work Fun

It was amazing to work at Amazon. Facilitys and perks are awesome, User friendly staff and Environment. Profeesionalisim , Safety for all Womans . Also helps Handicap people at work , that is awesome. Regards Kalpesh

Good

Relaxed culture, here employees have a voice to Speak over management if anything goes wrong Also here work is done on request and not on command Great work place I ever experienced till now.

Good sorrounding

Good salary working hour 6 to 7 hours only and weekly off is provided by company and in time salary PF and ESI facility also given by company for safe future

Cons

Short hour

Highly stressful

Highly stressful, starts a process without planning, neither forecasts the upcoming projects and abrupt changes without any exit plan for current projects, due to which Vendors and peers suffer. lot of folks with IIM/IIT background who haven't worked for operations/Supply chain before in top management with minimal practical knowledge

Pros

Free Sodexos, goodies

Cons

Long work hours, no saturdays (if in operations)

Productive and fun at work place friendly enverment

Overall good,I enjoyed lot at work place Management team is very motivated I have learned lot of thing from here There is no challenges at work

Good job culture

I was in Amazon for 3 months in .com site. I liked the job culture and all the employees but the security in the job is the one thing that has to be taken care of.

Jobs at Amazon.com

Executive positions
See more jobs

Best company to work with

AMAZON has best facilities for customers as well as employees. i would recommend everyone to go give a shot to amazon in any job position. best work environment, safety and privacy is their benchmark.

When peak will start every day learned for new work

Amazon a typical day when peak will start and volume is havey day by then shipment while delivery same day and actual time while customer satisfaction is our satisfaction.

Sometimes, boring and sometimes exciting but never hectic

Working at Amazon is awesome as long as you dont want much of a increment every year. The yearly appraisal is the same as others which will lead you with 10 to 12 percentage. But you can always opt for internal transfers that are within the scope of what you had been already doing at Amazon or you may have upskilled yourself with whats required for the profile which you are looking forward to.

Good

Great place to work here and such a great team members i have. Lot of good things learning here to my life and career. But salary what am getting is less as my expectation to my experience.

The Amazon is an great organisation.i would love to join the organisation again

I have worked with the organisation and there is daily new Trend and new things to learn.i have worked for 1 year in the organisation.manager is great the organisation provides over time 1.5 time for hour.there are meeting done daily.the pay at the organisation is good.

Great experience on my life

Good environment to job in Amazon Good team work.sopting to our team and TL and supervisor . great time on life i love to job and opportunity . enjoy to Job

excellent work

having fun while job in amazon lots of thing i have learn in amazon and how to manage our team . when iam working with amazon we hove do lots of fun in r&r and birthday party

Good atmosphere and team work

It was a great experience to work with Amazon. Senior staff was very familiar and company was always ready to reward me for my better performance. Ovwerall it was good.

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

nill

In one word good

Really great experience with concentrix. I really want to work with B.P.O and growing with good company. I m quick learner and focused on my work. I need a job in inbound process, I am comfortable with rotational shift.

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Good

I have enjoyed the work it is from third party i just left it is good to be working in amazon if it is an onroll job and we have growth but still good company

Pros

Ta and da

Cons

Heavy using of mobile

Worst review for amazon

Very worst management if amazon ..all are fraud.they push employee to leave job and if they dont leave the job then they put allegations on them .. Worst management with no management in HR.

Pros

Cons

Zero

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,982
19,546
16,826
7,532
8,953

Compare Amazon.com with

• Amazon.com
  • Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?