Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Support Associate

Found 92 reviews matching the searchSee all 74,790 reviews

A fair experience.

Working at this organization has broadened my views for customer service. In a way, I have discovered a skill that I personally never thought I would acquire. Amazon has certainly helped me in enriching my communication skills, customer service skills and has made me a patient listener to peoples problems. I can now say with confidence that I can address peoples issues and can help them overcome hurdles if came across.

Yes It absolutely Fantastic .

It is one of the best company I ever worked with. I am professional expert today because of the training in Amazon. I truly suggest any to work with Amazon to become the best.

Pros

Freedom to work with responsibility and creativity

Nice work place

Best and good experience in overall.Management is good 👌 behaviour for all employees and customers the are good thinking about the customer 😊 customer

Good

Good experience acha tha time working proper dressing and claen saving smart work company poroper timely salary pay and refreshmant bhi arrange karti thi peek time me good company and good mangmant

Good

Cons

It is very good working in Amazon

I had great experience working in Amazon, if there is any vacancy I am eagerly waiting to work again in Amazon. There will be no pressure in working. They will give us freedom to work.

Pros

Very friendly staffs, Flexibility

Cons

Team

Fun Workplace. However, no growth internally

A good place for freshers to start. Since there will not be any growth continuing can be difficult. Internally there will be no growth in terms of profession. Also, there will never be a salary hike.

Amazon is an employee friendly company

I had an amazing experience working at Amazon. I had friendly team members to always encourage me to do my best. It was a great learning experience for me.

Good culture and place to learn something new everyday.

One of the best companies which gives first priority for employees safety. Really safe environment and good culture. Handling one of the process called C-return was the most enjoyable part of working with the company.

Nice working here

Its great to work in Amazon. Great work environment. Great colleagues and management. However, a bit of low pay for the type of work and the time spent to meet the goals.

Productive & fun workplace with Ping pong table

Amazon's work culture is great, and the management truly understands how to make the environment truly "work friendly". Hardest part of the job was meeting Metrics, and the best part was not having a strict dress code to adhere to and the option to break away from work and unwind by heading for a game of table tennis or chess.

Jobs at Amazon.com

Support Associate positions
See more jobs

Great place to learn

Happy to have worked here, very good work culture. Helped me to understand business goals, targets, and most importantly being customer eccentric. The leadership principles of amazon are the guidelines on which the company runs. Hiring is done based on the 14 leadership principles.

Suppressed salary

The work is good also flexible. However, the management claims something during increment and gives you something after increment. Increment structure is not at all clear.

Nice job

My job experience is so good. Nice place to work. I'm very comfortable at work place. Work environment is so comfortable for females. I have 1 year 10 month experience at Amazon.

Good experience

The work environment is good. The benefits we receive are good like the 2 way transport facility, over time allowance etc. The support from the managers is good.

Fun place to work

Workplace is pretty chilled out. The work can sometimes get hectic but is well compensated for. They give you enough guidance and training before you can actually get on the job.

fun and chill

Very chill workplace. Relaxed workload. Cool seniors. Salary is also awesome compared to the work we do. Offices are also equipped with all facilities

Work culture is awesome just they pay less for the work what we do

Overall great experience. Got to learn new things and Amazon is all about learning new things everyday. Every day s day one here . Great place for starting up career

Pros

Great work culture

Cons

Less salary

Fun Workplace, Stressful Management

Fun Workplace, Stressful Management The Work is fun till the time you are not thinking of any promotion. Very partial Management towards certain people.

Not bad

Nice working environment. Only one problem is there is some kind of persons dont allow to learn & grow anything. If you are more than qualified them they will corner you coz they have a fear that we cross them. They don't allow to growup. Otherwise its a best opportunity.

Fun workplace

Amazing place. Young and passionate crowd. Diverse crowd at work place. It is one of the best thing about the company. Due to expansion, Amazon is hiring high number of graduates.

Good place for working

Good place to work the main thing is that contract job and 2 week off, 6 annual leaves, 1 optional leave and 1 sick leave, OT also they provide allowance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,974