Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews for Technical Support Specialist

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 75,057 reviews

Good work place as well as well paid

There is job security in the job you get multiple opportunities to fulfill you metrics you get time management and also you will get paid very well.

Pros

Time management, food card, company takes care of their employees.

Cons

At the peak season you will have to handle alot of pressure.

Very supportive colleagues, productive and a happy environment

The most amazing thing about Amazon is it's environment. It's not at all stressful, I used to enjoy my work life as well as my personnel life. Amazon has given me a lot. I learned a lot from Amazon.In future if I again get a chance to work with Amazon I will never ever leave that opportunity.

Pros

Free lunches, no stress, cooperative people

Learning Environment

I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year Pros Its been a great place to work, ample opportunities to explore and learn. Equal importance given to all levels. Cons As of now I have not come across any cons...its the best place if you look for growth & learning

Fun workplace

I enjoyed working Amazon even though it was for short time. the managers are really friendly and supportive. the workplace was great with weekly fun activities.

Fun to work

No Work life balance Growth is very slow. Salary and benefits are very good Work is stressful and managers ask people to work extra time if there is work

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Cost cutting initiatives

productive work place

Good work experience with tension free work culture. Nice place to learn newer things to develop skills. Hard to get to higher level which requires to spend more time and effort.

good work place

Pros Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome. Cons You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you. Advice to Management More on-boarding training before new employees are thrown in the fire. The first couple of weeks can be very confusing on where to find the information you need that pertains to your job.

best place to work.

best place to work. having fun along with doing work is believed here. any one can easily adjust to the ambiance hear. the work culture and atmosphere are very apt for the employees.

Wonderful Organization.

Great opportunity for a long term career with this organization. Fast and good internal growth. Awesome work culture. No offences if you love to dress in casual. More than expected salary at the end of the month. Beautifull campus. Transport benefits. Meal benefits. Incentive benefits Statutory bonus benefits.

Pros

Customer Obsessed Policies.

Cons

Not Employee Obsessed Policies.

Productive and fun working place where love to be part of Amazon

Amazon is my first company where i have been experienced 3 years where i learned about amazon business operations which enhanced my knowledge , no pressure,no work load, fun loving work place. simply....Amazon is cool place to work.

Pros

Free Sodexo coupons for 1000 every month, free pick drop facilities

Cons

Appraisal Increament, promotions are not upto mark.

Jobs at Amazon.com