Amazon.com

Amazon.com Employee Reviews

Found 3,388 reviews matching the searchSee all 74,839 reviews

Fun workplace, Good benefits

Amazon in everyway provides best working culture there is and management,policies all are great. Job Security is also hereOnly thing is that there are too many excellent candidates if you go for promotion and although I wasn't expecting any office politics or such but there have been few instances where something were not right and it was clear why it was that. Learning depends on person to person. Work life balance is good , peace of mind is there. Appraisals are also good. Rotational shifts are bad.

Awesome work place

I am having the best of my life here.no pressure even if I have target and especially my manager is such a nice person.. Amazon is a best place for starting your career. You wont have this kind of salary for a fresher anywhere else and also allowance as well. Proud to be #Amazonian 😍

Pros

Meal card, Internet allowance, goodies in between, Nsa, OTA etc etc

Cons

Nothing so far

The warehouse is no fun

Warehouse workers aren’t treated as well as corporate employees. There is less flexibility and upward mobility opportunities. Amazon does support higher education financially, but not practicaly.

Benefits

Cons

Work structure

Ten hours work and lot of stress

One of the worst companies I have come across they pressurize the employees lot no concern on employees they make us work for 10 hrs where they pay us peanuts and the work is to stressful and lot of pressure I would advice people not to join this company

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Long hours of work and stress

New Facility

New Facility, new beginnings, which is good for opportunities, remote location, parking is good being that it’s a new facility and since I work the night shift, crew is smaller in size.

Pros

Brand new warehouse

A fair experience.

Working at this organization has broadened my views for customer service. In a way, I have discovered a skill that I personally never thought I would acquire. Amazon has certainly helped me in enriching my communication skills, customer service skills and has made me a patient listener to peoples problems. I can now say with confidence that I can address peoples issues and can help them overcome hurdles if came across.

Though the company is good, I would strongly recommend not to join the department CMT. If you have career goals, then this department is a barrier for it. Very much cheap salary when compared to all other department overall Amazon, You will be promoted not on the contribution of your worth but if the manager likes you. This is the experience not only faced by me but 60-70% who are in the department have faced.

Good productivity & enjoy working

Amazon provided a good manegement ,work,and other employee facilities.perfact job timing with perfact salary job.brands products selling. I liked the Amazon amazing services

Pros

Free jobs

Cons

Long hour

Worklife harmony

I enjoyed every moment while working with Amazon. I was provided with platform to explore all my skills and also I was able to deliver the results with an expected results with quality and quantity.

Its the best company to work despite less salary package.

It's the best place to work. Though the salary is less,you can enjoy the ​work at Amazon.Leads and colleagues ​are friendly. Wonderful cafeteria and you will love the food there.

Pros

Food coupons, team dinners, outings, collaborative work.

Cons

Less salary package

Jobs at Amazon.com

See more jobs

Fun work environment

Good company for freshers. It was a great experience working with amazon.Relaxed environment to work. Flexible with timings with great management.Great Job work/work life balance.

Pros

Workplace culture and environment

Cons

Daily performance quality

Work from Home

It's a full time job which interrupt me in my study.Also comfortable job for them who have no any other work to do.The seniors and authorities are very motivational always motivate and supportful.

Pros

No any requirement for personal details.

Cons

Full time job and have less pay scale.

Productively

Date 17 July 2021I am very happy about this company... I am very impressive. I like to work in this company... This company giving good opportunities

Nice

Good work. I think It was nice but some other issues I leaved the job.But nice work with Amazon. Nice place and also good projects are there. But i need job immediately.

Cons

Intresting and new thing with money

This place is osume because i work in many places but hear we dont have much perssure and this place is very intresting to full fill my requriments with studies this plateform is perfect.

Pros

Free lunchers

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

I worked for the AWS Networking team and it was the role of cloud support engineer. the growth path for the engineer are quite well defined and management want you to get success and they have built a great work culture

Amazon is Amazing place

Got to learn many new things at this Creative Fun filled workplace. Team work and Trusting your subordinates and bonding are the core key elements to look

Pros

Creative Growth and very helpful seniors and subordinates

Cons

It's very good motivated activity & increasing the productivity has awards activities too

It's really good & grasping super power is mandatory to be in race with top rank.Also there is a lot of fun & performance activities which is really appreciated.It's punctual & time with speed /people management is the key to success.There is no ppt or proper training for new commers but the practical work exercises is very useful to learn quickly.Quick Lerner, decisions maker, training, motivation, team support, enthusiastic, much time spender, sharp & active brains all are necessary.

Pros

Performance & fun activity, birthday celebration, team support & cooperation, one team one dream work, thanks giving & appreciation is good to work by heart

Cons

Long hours, rarely get overtime, management need to be improved

Good company to work. Lot of learning

Good company to work. Learning curve is always in the rise.But, work life balance is worst. There is constant pressure to deliver results and stress.

Pros

Pay package, learning

Cons

work life balance

Good company

Good but growth is very slow and work also easy and full enjoyment and food is not good then who need a money and job that person it is help to this company

Lack of Independence, Judgemental management. It sucks!

Fulfillment center operations in India - It sucks! Always monitored and controlled. No freedom to express yourselves and function independently. The policies of the management gives utter disregard to personnel in Fulfillment centers. Growth opportunities are next to impossible.

Pros

Culture driven, Principles driven, Better policies and Processes in Human resource management

Cons

Poor execution of policies, Red tapism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

21,982