Amazon.com

Amazon.com Culture reviews

Found 1,325 reviews matching the search
Fun and team collaborative workplace. You need to be competitive and adaptive in order to survive sometimes. You cannot grow skilfully here. Need to apply for the desired posts which requires experience and skills.
Pros
Insurance and provident fund
Cons
Less salary benefits
I love working at Amazon. There is very good management and very good learning opportunities. Processes are quite clear in most teams except some pilot ones.
Pros
competitive salary, good management, very good learning environment
Cons
long hours are not uncommon
Everything about the organization is just too good. It promotes people like no other organization (provided you deserve jt). It gives flexibility to move to any role/ department laterally across the world. The culture is to die for and the hr team is super strong.
Pros
Growth, work culture, learning, brand name, compensation
Cons
No special employee discount
We can easily manage our work life and personal. Amazon culture is very good. We will get great support from peers. But there is huge competition for every single ijp with organization. Overall company is very good. Because the advantage you get in this won't be available in any other companies.
Pros
Everything is good except salary and growth
Fun place to work except the internal politics can take your interest away from the job you like.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Less salary
comparison between the employees will be done and good culturevery bad WLBvery fast paced cultureleaves and benefits are really greatfits for nerds not for a balanced person
I have learned new skills with amazon.com. I have gained knowledge. Management of amazon.com is helping, cooperative and problem solving. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with teammates as all of them are coordinating and supporting.
Pros
Weekly outing
Cons
They have great work culture. 8 hours shift not more no less.They provide ample opportunity to learn new things and process. Daily meeting and fun activity weekly. Overall experience was quite good. Employees love to stay in this organization and grow and learn.
Pros
Food Coupons, Good incentives and salaries
Cons
No cons unless you got a un relaiable or rude manager, however most of the managers are quite good and helpful in every aspect
The work culture is greatThe work as ML Data Associate is monotonous You might be assessed by different metrics such as quality, velocityI couldn't see any abundant career growth in this role, I have seen people working in the same position for more than 3 years.
Pros
Meal Pass, Internet Reiumbersement, Cab
Cons
Long and monotonous Work
I would recommend people to join amazon. It has a very friendly environment and everything is heard. Senior level people are engaging and keep on do8ng fun activites. Even if the work flow is less, managers keep us entertained in one way or the other so that we do not feel lost
The only thing is they mostly give contractual projects,overall experience is good as its a work from home culture so it is easier to save a lot of time which is otherwise lost in traveling and all.
Work life balance is very very poor due to which your health will be effected and not get any family time. Most of the office are far from city which will make you travel for more than 2 hours of every day travelling. Work culture is very poor people keep on shouting instead of supporting in problem solving
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
Poor work like balance
Totallay a different experience daily i met and mingle with different from different kinds.The hardest part of my jon was driving bike in the traffic.
A typical day at work included assigning allocations to each member and ensuring completion before deadlines. I learned a lot more about the inner workings of Amazon like the efficiency of communication between different teams was structured and almost flawless. But there was always room for improvement. I suggested some improvements in the system which was immediately implemented. My reporting manager was hard-working, stern yet fair and kind. He gave me ample opportunities although I was making mistakes. The workplace culture was really good. I could sit anywhere and work, with casual clothes, which helped me concentrate better at work. The interactions with team-members was also fun. The hardest part of the job was to work night shifts and/or weekends. The monotony of the work plus deadline pressures really stressed me out.
Pros
Casual clothing, no assigned seats, free cocoa drinks, no fixed working hours
Cons
Long hours, night shifts, weekend shifts
The company moto is to become the earth's most customer centric company. The work culture and the comfort level to work makes amazon one of the best companies to work in.
A typical day at work will be to help customers. I have learned how to be patient. The company can improve Job security and salary. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with teams.
Work from comfort of your home get good perk and 2 weekly off awsome Working culture it was virtual customer service so work with differwnt customer from many countries where it serves.
It's was like my one of dreams came true when I got the opportunity to work with Amazon. Great people, great good culture and amazing team managers. Amazon cares a lot for their employees.
Pros
Travel Allowance, WFH Allowance
Rotational shiftsCulture , patience, giving respect to our colleaguesOvertime duty pretty hard to doThe most enjoyable part of the work is great indian sale because they provide bonus
Excellent culture and accommodation. Hr, Trainer, Team Manager and all of the are very supportive. But it's a contractual job for six months. Otherwise everything is very good.
Pros
Meal Card
I can suggest to work here this is the best work place where you learn more about last mile delivery operations, leadership skills,Self Respect, Adaptabl.Team outing etc.,
Pros
Ot, Food Coupons, LTA allowance
Cons
Next extend little more hours for productivity