Amazon.com

Amazon.com Job Security & Advancement reviews

Found 1,607 reviews matching the search
Not much improvement in salary wise and knowledge wise. Internal transfer also not that easy. Correct work timings. Over time benefits, night shift during peak seasons.
Pros
Free gifts from Amazon like Alexa, firestick. Celebration time food reimbursement.
Cons
Monotonous work, no growth
The too much protocols will give stress you lot, you will be helpless and it will hamper your work productivity and performance and also personal life. This is very bad, job security will be one question
Pros
They are trying to show off the protocols
Cons
Personal life, work productivity will hampered badly, stressful worklife.
It is one of the best company I ever worked with. I am professional expert today because of the training in Amazon. I truly suggest any to work with Amazon to become the best.
Pros
Freedom to work with responsibility and creativity
Cons
I have enjoyed a lot during my time at Amazon. The managers were quite friendly and always helped us out in a critical situtaion. As i was a virtual employee, i received several benefits such as hoodies, bonuses, etc.
Pros
Stress-free work
Cons
Heavy and focussed concentration on the computer screen.
First time I have worked in Amazon during pendemic situation of covid 19. There was no collage, no school ,so I have tried for the Amazon fc situated in Jamalpur Gurgaon named Del4. I given my interview and worked there for 7 months. That was nice experience for me.
Everything about the organization is just too good. It promotes people like no other organization (provided you deserve jt). It gives flexibility to move to any role/ department laterally across the world. The culture is to die for and the hr team is super strong.
Pros
Growth, work culture, learning, brand name, compensation
Cons
No special employee discount
We can easily manage our work life and personal. Amazon culture is very good. We will get great support from peers. But there is huge competition for every single ijp with organization. Overall company is very good. Because the advantage you get in this won't be available in any other companies.
Pros
Everything is good except salary and growth
The most amazing thing about Amazon is it's environment. It's not at all stressful, I used to enjoy my work life as well as my personnel life. Amazon has given me a lot. I learned a lot from Amazon.In future if I again get a chance to work with Amazon I will never ever leave that opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, no stress, cooperative people
Cons
Fun and team collaborative workplace. You need to be competitive and adaptive in order to survive sometimes. You cannot grow skilfully here. Need to apply for the desired posts which requires experience and skills.
Pros
Insurance and provident fund
Cons
Less salary benefits
There is job security in the job you get multiple opportunities to fulfill you metrics you get time management and also you will get paid very well.
Pros
Time management, food card, company takes care of their employees.
Cons
At the peak season you will have to handle alot of pressure.
Fun place to work except the internal politics can take your interest away from the job you like.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Less salary
comparison between the employees will be done and good culturevery bad WLBvery fast paced cultureleaves and benefits are really greatfits for nerds not for a balanced person
They have great work culture. 8 hours shift not more no less.They provide ample opportunity to learn new things and process. Daily meeting and fun activity weekly. Overall experience was quite good. Employees love to stay in this organization and grow and learn.
Pros
Food Coupons, Good incentives and salaries
Cons
No cons unless you got a un relaiable or rude manager, however most of the managers are quite good and helpful in every aspect
The work culture is greatThe work as ML Data Associate is monotonous You might be assessed by different metrics such as quality, velocityI couldn't see any abundant career growth in this role, I have seen people working in the same position for more than 3 years.
Pros
Meal Pass, Internet Reiumbersement, Cab
Cons
Long and monotonous Work
Amazon is good place having a cherish work-life. Every one got a chance to show there extra creativity+ talent by various extra carricular activities which takes place quiet frequently. Overall It is good place to work.
Pros
Work life balance, good incentives, friendly behaviour of superiors.
Cons
Growth is slow due to heavy hiring from outside.
Had a great experience at Amazon. One of the best places to work and get experience from. No other company would provide such benefits which you can get at Amazon.
The only thing is they mostly give contractual projects,overall experience is good as its a work from home culture so it is easier to save a lot of time which is otherwise lost in traveling and all.
very nice site and good product had amazon site i like to work wid amazon and do my best work with amazon i had no experience but i do my best work from home wid amazon
If you want to start your career or want to switch or give your life a new direction then Amazon is the best place to do that. They are the best in work life balance and also team is very supportive and cooperative.
Best company to work I was on a temporary role I wish to work with Amazon in future as well best part is the process is easy to understand and working experience is good
Amazon is bad place to work for corporate employees. I joined Amazon as a intern and work closely with stack holders and managers. Amazon gives good package to employees who doesn't have good scope outside of Amazon like MBO.
  1. Job Security & Advancement