Amazon.com

Amazon.com Pay & Benefits reviews

Not much improvement in salary wise and knowledge wise. Internal transfer also not that easy. Correct work timings. Over time benefits, night shift during peak seasons.
Pros
Free gifts from Amazon like Alexa, firestick. Celebration time food reimbursement.
Cons
Monotonous work, no growth
I love working at Amazon. There is very good management and very good learning opportunities. Processes are quite clear in most teams except some pilot ones.
Pros
competitive salary, good management, very good learning environment
Cons
long hours are not uncommon
I have enjoyed a lot during my time at Amazon. The managers were quite friendly and always helped us out in a critical situtaion. As i was a virtual employee, i received several benefits such as hoodies, bonuses, etc.
Pros
Stress-free work
Cons
Heavy and focussed concentration on the computer screen.
Everything about the organization is just too good. It promotes people like no other organization (provided you deserve jt). It gives flexibility to move to any role/ department laterally across the world. The culture is to die for and the hr team is super strong.
Pros
Growth, work culture, learning, brand name, compensation
Cons
No special employee discount
We can easily manage our work life and personal. Amazon culture is very good. We will get great support from peers. But there is huge competition for every single ijp with organization. Overall company is very good. Because the advantage you get in this won't be available in any other companies.
Pros
Everything is good except salary and growth
Free zeta meal voucher, benefits as promised. overtime paid, NSA, system provided,9 hours as promised job no stress nothing. would love to work again with Amazon if I even got a chance.
Pros
salary provided for overtime and nsa
Cons
nothing as such
Fun and team collaborative workplace. You need to be competitive and adaptive in order to survive sometimes. You cannot grow skilfully here. Need to apply for the desired posts which requires experience and skills.
Pros
Insurance and provident fund
Cons
Less salary benefits
There is job security in the job you get multiple opportunities to fulfill you metrics you get time management and also you will get paid very well.
Pros
Time management, food card, company takes care of their employees.
Cons
At the peak season you will have to handle alot of pressure.
Fun place to work except the internal politics can take your interest away from the job you like.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Less salary
comparison between the employees will be done and good culturevery bad WLBvery fast paced cultureleaves and benefits are really greatfits for nerds not for a balanced person
Amazon India has very beautiful offices fun atmosphere.Management is good.Cool workplace and lovely cafeteria.process Improvement.You can take break at any time no fix time for lunch.
Pros
Beautiful Workplace
Cons
nothing
Great working environment. Employees enjoy a wide range of benefits like medical, transport, travel, meal, etc. We get good increments. The job is stress-free
Had a great experience at Amazon. One of the best places to work and get experience from. No other company would provide such benefits which you can get at Amazon.
The company provides you stress-free environment for work and management is very nice to you in terms of help and guidance and any other issues. Overall superb
Pros
Extra allowance
Work life balance is very very poor due to which your health will be effected and not get any family time. Most of the office are far from city which will make you travel for more than 2 hours of every day travelling. Work culture is very poor people keep on shouting instead of supporting in problem solving
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
Poor work like balance
I started my career with Amazon in VCS department..it's a great company to join if you are a beginner, the pay is really good and benefits that come along with the job are not offered by most of the companies
Pros
Amazon goodies, ZETA meal card
Cons
24/7 shift timings which changes often after 1-2 months
Amazon company has a lot of lack of management.In just amount of income gives lot of pressure to employees and treat like slaves.I strongly not recommend to any other or my colleague.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Working hours shows work 8 hour but in company we working 10 to 12 hours in same salary.
A typical day at work will be to help customers. I have learned how to be patient. The company can improve Job security and salary. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with teams.
Everyone at Amazon is Very helpful and friendly here work only 5 days a week Get Night allowance for Night shifts Good Salary for Over time , Meal Card ,Very Good Overall
Pros
Meal Card, Internet Allowance, Nsa, 5 days
Cons
I feel completely engaged in my work and my colleagues. I like what I do if people and managers show interest in my work and encourage.I have worker under pressure and I can lift any challenge
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Well, Amazon is a great place to work, with a nice salary, According to the job. There are lots of opportunities for your growth, you can switch inbetween various roles, giving you the best opportunity to find your field.. salary, hikes and other incentives are more than any other companies. But, Tron is somewhat stressful job and working in shifts makes it worse. Stress on the eyes and the mind, are two major things, which one should take care of while doing this job.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, free zeta for meals, can make lot of money by working extra
Cons
Long hours, stressful to eyes and mind, delay in granting holidays in emergency.