Amazon.com

Amazon.com Work-Life Balance reviews

Found 1,529 reviews matching the search
Not much improvement in salary wise and knowledge wise. Internal transfer also not that easy. Correct work timings. Over time benefits, night shift during peak seasons.
Pros
Free gifts from Amazon like Alexa, firestick. Celebration time food reimbursement.
Cons
Monotonous work, no growth
The too much protocols will give stress you lot, you will be helpless and it will hamper your work productivity and performance and also personal life. This is very bad, job security will be one question
Pros
They are trying to show off the protocols
Cons
Personal life, work productivity will hampered badly, stressful worklife.
It is one of the best company I ever worked with. I am professional expert today because of the training in Amazon. I truly suggest any to work with Amazon to become the best.
Pros
Freedom to work with responsibility and creativity
Cons
I love working at Amazon. There is very good management and very good learning opportunities. Processes are quite clear in most teams except some pilot ones.
Pros
competitive salary, good management, very good learning environment
Cons
long hours are not uncommon
Everything about the organization is just too good. It promotes people like no other organization (provided you deserve jt). It gives flexibility to move to any role/ department laterally across the world. The culture is to die for and the hr team is super strong.
Pros
Growth, work culture, learning, brand name, compensation
Cons
No special employee discount
We can easily manage our work life and personal. Amazon culture is very good. We will get great support from peers. But there is huge competition for every single ijp with organization. Overall company is very good. Because the advantage you get in this won't be available in any other companies.
Pros
Everything is good except salary and growth
The most amazing thing about Amazon is it's environment. It's not at all stressful, I used to enjoy my work life as well as my personnel life. Amazon has given me a lot. I learned a lot from Amazon.In future if I again get a chance to work with Amazon I will never ever leave that opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, no stress, cooperative people
Cons
Fun place to work except the internal politics can take your interest away from the job you like.
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Less salary
comparison between the employees will be done and good culturevery bad WLBvery fast paced cultureleaves and benefits are really greatfits for nerds not for a balanced person
Joined in may 2020 and as its motto its still day one in amazon.great people to work with.I get to learn new things each day.someimes its abit hectic but fun always.
I have learned new skills with amazon.com. I have gained knowledge. Management of amazon.com is helping, cooperative and problem solving. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with teammates as all of them are coordinating and supporting.
Pros
Weekly outing
Cons
This review is partially impacted by covid. There is little room or opportunity to socialize with co-workers. Work is always at the forefront and the individual nature of the job means lots of movement and little interaction. You clock in every morning and receive a role for the shift. Roles vary from handling traffic for the delivery vans to picking packages for delivery (you will mostly be doing this). It's an easy job if you are fairly fit but can become near mind-numbingly boring.
Pros
you are just a number and have little individual responsibility to consistently show up
Cons
you are just a number that can be replaced
The work culture is greatThe work as ML Data Associate is monotonous You might be assessed by different metrics such as quality, velocityI couldn't see any abundant career growth in this role, I have seen people working in the same position for more than 3 years.
Pros
Meal Pass, Internet Reiumbersement, Cab
Cons
Long and monotonous Work
Amazon is good place having a cherish work-life. Every one got a chance to show there extra creativity+ talent by various extra carricular activities which takes place quiet frequently. Overall It is good place to work.
Pros
Work life balance, good incentives, friendly behaviour of superiors.
Cons
Growth is slow due to heavy hiring from outside.
The only thing is they mostly give contractual projects,overall experience is good as its a work from home culture so it is easier to save a lot of time which is otherwise lost in traveling and all.
Work hard have fun and make history- it is so rightfulA learning environmentSafe zone to workExposure to various projects, stakeholders and customers
Work life balance is very very poor due to which your health will be effected and not get any family time. Most of the office are far from city which will make you travel for more than 2 hours of every day travelling. Work culture is very poor people keep on shouting instead of supporting in problem solving
Pros
Salary is good
Cons
Poor work like balance
If you want to start your career or want to switch or give your life a new direction then Amazon is the best place to do that. They are the best in work life balance and also team is very supportive and cooperative.
Amazon is one of the best companies in world to work with.People in this company are very insighfull and helpfull we can learn many things from our colleagues.
Work life balanceMore leaves Work from home option Celebration for all the festivals and other events Fun at the office Work wherever are u comfortable
The productivity of the company is very high. Need to maintain work life balance. There is fun at work place and employees are valued. Interviews are conducted very strictly.
Pros
Indoor games for relaxation
Cons
Overtime