Ambuja Cement LTD

Ambuja Cement LTD Employee Reviews

Ambuja cement is very good organization to work.It is the place where everyone working with respect.working culture is competitive & Target oriented .
Pros
Cons
May be 12 hrs
I was a business development executive and technical support engineer at that company .I appointed special for ambuja plus cement under the one dealer and Its my pleasure at a time ambuja sold very large in amount but management was not too good they didn't give me tips that how to work with them.
Very good company to work with. Very aggresive and great work culture. No politics. Very helpful managment. Clearcut directions. Very good work culture.
Pros
No limit of rewards if you are focused
Cons
Sometime stressful
I love working in Ambuja Cement, I get to learn a lot, the senior executives are very good guides so we can present our Positive form in the market thank
Pros
Safety
Cons
Dealer visit
Working Culture is good and job satisfaction is also better. Welfer facility is not upto the mark but manageable and township provided. Very closely with city area so easy to reach market within 15 minute travelling distances
Cons
Excellent culture , supportive management , over all good experience till now, competitive in all activities , always thinking positive , i can Sprite , futureastic thinking
Sales pressure, company is good and culture is good, takes care about health and safety, long hours of driving. People are supportive, work from home is little bit stressed.
You can build Your knowledge,skills, personality here. You have to be strong, confident at Every stage. You have Many more good things to learning at this environment
I have learned good technical knowledge. Very friendly working culture. My boss and colleagues all weer very cooperative. Yearly increment was not enough YearlyYearsincrement
My earnings depended upon the number of data entries I make per day. It was a very productive place to work, where you could earn a lot per day. Moreover you have the flexibility to work from home too.
Excellent organization to work with. Fast paced but caring. Provides married accommodation in company owned colonies. Salary payments on time. Canteen facilities for bachelors with good quality food on reasonable cost
Pros
Job security
Cons
stress...but learned ,culture bad..no personal touch..in present time ambuja future is not good...due to bad management.Absence of personal emotions to do job.
Ambuja cement foundation is one of the worst company of my life where I worked. In fact many senior and reputed employee of Ambuja recently suicide just because of internal politics of some stupid and idiot people those who actually come theirself with reference only.
Overall Good experience where i have learned many things like To work in manufacturing unit of cement in cement plant. To know about the working of machine and the systematic processes. To work in CCR to understand the controlling of the systems and manufacturing. To understand the working of Vertical Grinder,hopper and the packing system. To understand the use and calculation of vibration through the device
Learning manifold things. Stressful working. Company need to Focus on only core area. Should be employee welfare centric. The monetary benefit should be as per the industry.
One of the leading company in cement sector but the management is quite political the growth is slow one have to be yes in every aspect of boss to get promoted.
Easy place to work. No work load and accordingly scope for career advancement is also very limited. a typical 10 to 6 job. A very good job for person aged above 50 years.
Great place for Job security. Process driven company. Processes do not change usually. You have to folow processes and usually feedback of lower management has no value. Slow growth. Great benefits except salary.
Ambuja cement ltd is very good orientation and I don't have a roblems to work with ambuja.I am basically electrical engineer but still i am working as production engineer in ambuja cement ltd.
Good and flattering management company.... It's selfish decisions taking company. As per my view it's bossenisom company.... At present Company loosing confidence in market.
It is infested with unprofessional personnel who are too busy in office politics to concentrate on quality work. Those hoping a healthy work culture will be disappointed.
Pros
The brand name
Cons
Lack of recognition, vertical growth and unhealthy work culture
  1. Employee Reviews