Ambuja Cement LTD

Deputy Manager19 reviews
India19 reviews

cementorganisationculturedealerplantsafetymarketcooperative

Enjoyed my job for 20 years

ACL is best place to work If u r perfect in your planning every one will appreciate youYour example will b given to your other people in various plants Best place to work If u r discplined person

Pros

Be punctual

Cons

Be target oriented

The organization that requires professionalism.

Excellent organization to work with. Fast paced but caring. Provides married accommodation in company owned colonies. Salary payments on time. Canteen facilities for bachelors with good quality food on reasonable cost

Pros

Job security

Ambuja Cement LTD insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Competitive workplace

Learning manifold things. Stressful working. Company need to Focus on only core area. Should be employee welfare centric. The monetary benefit should be as per the industry.

very good organization

very nice plave to work and give full of responsibility to a different levels. A proper maintenanace of hirarcy level. A vey good working culture to draw your duties.

Everyday a New Day to learn in this Job

As a Technical Service Engineer got to chances to serve new customer each day, get new experience everyday, get chances to explore new areas , marketing cement in a new way to different customers in market.

B2B Sales

Working with ambuja is good experience here you are total responsible for the territory assign and also come up with suggestions in monthly meeting target v/s achievement and deviation should be supported with valid reason and action plan to cover the sales and also come up with competitor MIS and also share new ideas discuss and have consences on the same

Nice place to work,freedom to work, work and learn at the same time

Care taken of each employee as Health and safety is prime most important thing.Frredom to work, U can discuss your problems with seniors.Lots of trainings are provided which Lear cut vision is given. and proper tools are given to carry out the job.

Working culture is good

As I said work culture is good,learning & sharing is the biggest asset of ambujaites.Management is allowing you to take your own decision in your markets, Package is not as per the standard of competitors.

Pros

allowing you to take independant decisions, bosses are supportives

Cons

work life balance is not good, maximum times we have to work on holidays

Productive and nice atmosphere with nice colleauges

Had the liberty to work and achieve the target. Ambujas moto itself was ' I can' which is clear from the word itself. I worked with ambuja cements ltd for about 25 years. Whatever I learned today is from ambuja cement. I had served the company in various capacities started from junior officer administration. It was nice atmoshphere in ambuja and management was also very cooperative and have the patience to listen employees.

Pros

Yes mess was provided

Cons

No long hours until and unless it is required

Productive & Nice place of work

Good experience when i do productive for the company, this is enjoyable place of work with world class leadership, better learning experience with multi national company

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ambuja Cement LTD?

There is manpower shortage in company.

Although working condition at Ambuja Cement Ltd.is good, but you do not have any freedom to take decisions. Motivation level of workers & staff is low.

Learning & analyzing own potential with the changing market dynamics

At Ambuja cements, You have ample oppurtunities to groom your inner skills, become among the pioneer in cement sales & marketing with varied & vast knowledge and live demos. Learnt CRM tool, using indpeth excel & ppts for analysing particular market with varied angles

Dy Manager Mechanical Maintenance

Very good work atmosphere. Team building,taking responsibilities,problem solving techniques,analytical thinking,make safe work environment. Good work place culture. 24/7 you have to be ready to solve the plant demand. Management team , Co workers,and the contractual labors are very supportive. It was just like a love family.

Pros

Free Snacks & Tea

Cons

As per plant demand

Good company

company with Best Working environment and it is founder of Cement Marketing with good Brand image and working culture Hardest part is Growth and most enjoyably part is job security

overall good

Since year 1985 to 2015 I worked at ambuja cemet Ltd Over all I can say very good job culture and good management. At Ambuja Cement Ltd Bhatapara C.G. very good work enviorment and vry good co-workers.

Pros

not required

Cons

Na

good work culture

Good work culture and work environment. I am working in this company for last 21 years. We are maintaining highest standards of our product as per BIS

Pros

good work culture

Cons

Fear of job security

Safety is prime concern. Production may suffer. Professionalism is not available.

Suddenly came to know that new responsibility is given which is of priority by corporate management but I am having no experience about it. Went at site, met with existing team, discussed with them about present status and collected documents related to the same. Took round of whole site and gave my suggestion to speedup the work and all team members agreed. Started with the corner where they were struggling the most i.e. the initial step which was not clear at particular area. Team members after seeing the clearance o fthe site from their own efforts got self motivated. Their faces were saying that this was it what they wanted. Zeal to complete the job in targeted time was seen on their faces and won the battle with team spirit.

Pros

Without having knowledge of the area of work, gave suggestion based on own experience and skill and that klicked

Cons

Could get entangled with existing team member if not felt responsibility and used own skills

Working in Middle Mgt

ACL is under the group of Holcim India Limited. It has 16 production units accross india. Costing process taken care from corporate as well as from units.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Carrer advancement

Good experience to work with Ambuja

It has been great time working with Ambuja Cements and gave me lot of opportunities to achieve my professional & personal goals.

Pros

Lot of responsibilities.

Cons

Salary is very less as compared to the market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambuja Cement LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ambuja Cement LTD with

• Ambuja Cement LTD
  • Deputy Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?