Ambuja Cement LTD

Ambuja Cement LTD Employee Reviews for Marketing Executive

Marketing Executive10 reviews
India10 reviews

cementorganisationculturedealerplantsafetymarketcooperative

A better flatform for learning and implementation of skills.

A better flatform for learning and implementation of skills. The management was good and encourage talent.The organisation has initiated many activities in Cement Industry, which no other company has done

Employee friendly

Ambuja Cement is a Employee friendly, work ethical, relaxed and organised company having very good HR policies.But need to look on salary hike for long tenured employees.

Ambuja Cement LTD insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Job secure but unbalance life

Need to attend 365 days office..And working time is 11 hours...In lowest salary... Totally unbalanced...........Need to motivate to employee.. Totally working under pressure and pressure only pressure..

Good company to star with

its a good company to start up with. Have very good brand image in the market.Good place to be in for work life balance.culture is very good .New ideas are accepted get lot of exposure to implement you decision Employees are very helpful by nature

Pros

job culture

Cons

growth is stagnent after sometime

Enjoyed

I Ambuja cements limited employee will learn very much as company has organize various trainings.Every employee can enjoy the trainings.Also working culture is so good.

Pros

Cons

sometimes long hours

Fun workplace and helpful peers

This was my first company and I enjoyed every minute working in this company.After completion of my MBA in maketing and finance , I moved into the marketing field of this cement giant.Afterwards, I worked for purchase deptt and resigned in 2017. Now, i am looking to have my hands in the field marketing again.

Pros

Free lunch, Extremely helpful peers

Cons

formation of BSC India which led to outsourcing of accounts and purchase deptt

Helpful and Happy Workplace

"A very good company in terms of township, a pleasent atmosphere, cooperative staff," Good Working Environment. Systematic and Organised Policies, Training Programmes for Employee Development Job Security for Professionals..

Pros

Personal Touch - Growth Aspects High - Good Learning Experience

Cons

No.Cons.

Continuous Learning

Job execusion involve Quick & continuous Learning, adapting to changes, being presentable and relationship development. Still most enjoyable part involve development of various skills as analytical skills, communicaion & inter-personal skills. Everyday their is a feeling like a soldier winning a war.

Good place to learn

Good place to learn new things everyday. Challenging job with technical gadgets to deal the job in daily working life. Job security

Pros

Job security

Cons

Salary

Good Learning Place

Ambuja cement is very good place for learners and also take care of their employees in terms of providing safety and recognition

Pros

Free Vehicles and Employee safety

Cons

No weekly off

Jobs at Ambuja Cement LTD