Amdocs logo
Amdocs

Amdocs

Amdocs Employee Review

Listening Quality of experienced people are very Poor

I am writing an honest review as I feel everyday in Amdocs as an employee. I have been working here for around 6 months now for the 3rd project provided by the Organization. Where 1st project leads and Manager are quite friendly, 2nd projects lead is fare enough to at least understand your doubts and issues you are getting.But when I moved to the 3rd project, I found my team lead nervous behavior, poor knowledge of communication, low confidence of knowledge, poor leadership quality, poor listening ability and many more thing.To hide his poor work quality, he takes credit for my work which i have done and given my review to the manager and HR as a Poor performer. From this,i want to say that if you are lucky then you might not face this kind of situation here,actually since I born I was an unlucky child.

Same roleSame location

Amdocs Culture

Amdocs is a good organizatio to work with, they have many projects to work with. Each project have its own perks( Travels) and cons (Extreme Work load some times). But working with Amdocs has its own perks such as Free Breakfast and evening snacks :p.
Same roleSame location

Good place to work if you can cope with extreme work pressure and good ambiance. You need to work on multiple technologies and it will help you to learn.
Same location

Good Tech stack but no worklife balance

Good tech stack.New TechnologiesFree foodBonusGoodiesCons:No work life balanceManagement not goodSometimes work is monotonousWork not planned correctly

Pros

New Technologies, Free Snacks

Cons

No Work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amdocs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amdocs with