Amdocs logo
Amdocs

Amdocs Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,201 reviews

Good work environment and employee care but lacks work life balance

Good work environment and employee care but lacks work life balance in Asian and Delivery projectsGood onsite opportunities but only for 1 month. Relocation opportunities are less. Too much customization

Pros

Good employee care and job security

Cons

Bad work life balance in asian projects

not good company for freshers

not good company for freshers although there is good scope for learning as they are moving towards cloud native technologies such as docker, kubernetes and other stuff wh is good learning opportunity for freshers.

Pros

pune is good city

Cons

not good company for freshers

Garbage company

I have applied for a BSA position, but didn't get through. Here are my thoughts. For my written test I was expecting to see BSA-related questions, but instead I was given very technical IT-support level quizzes. In part where they asked about how I feel about overtime I wrote that it's fine as long as I get paid for it and it doesn't happen every day. The next day after my written test I was informed via email, that "...although we are impressed with your background and experience, we have decided to go forward with other applicants whose skills, background and education more closely match the position requirement." meanwhile having the posting for the job still up for the 3rd week. I guess they expect you to write them that you are exited about the overtime and would love to do it for free. Oh, and the best part of the quiz was how really badly the GUI was. It looked like it was done by a 7-year old who just learned about the web design. This to me tells that their HR, PMO and web design teams are full of people who got their jobs by being related to the management of the company. I definitely don't want to work for them and advise anyone against applying. I give this company 3-4 years before they belly up completely.

Fun work place

AMDOCS is a very good company to work for. Top level management is controlled from Israel. Hence you can expect professionalism. It is very god company recommended for everyone.

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

Nothing as such

Extremely stressful

Typical day is extremely stressful, and the workculture is only work because of such high number of tasks in such less staff. The promtions are all biased it seems

Pros

Subsidized Lunch, Some onsite before covid

Cons

Extremely long works, most of them working weekends, no W&L balance

Its a fun workplace

If your going to be interviewed, be sure you know the position you are applying for both verbal and technical details. There are hands on exams 😊 if you passed, that only means you are cream of the craft.

Pros

Best workplace you can imagine. Free coffee, Juice, tea, snacks with smoking area in the building 😊

Cons

Say goodbye to your family 😊

Overall was happy here. Good people to work for and learn from. I only left to pursue an entirely different career (something I’ve been meaning to try out for awhile).

Nice work and always learning

a typical day at workalways learningmanagement was goodworkplace culture is nicethe hardest part of the job is to work over 50 hrs every week. The more the betterthe most enjoyable part of the job is to learn new things and job safety.

Good Tech stack but no worklife balance

Good tech stack.New TechnologiesFree foodBonusGoodiesCons:No work life balanceManagement not goodSometimes work is monotonousWork not planned correctly

Pros

New Technologies, Free Snacks

Cons

No Work life balance

Good work life balance and job security

Great Benefits.Good Work Culture.Job Security.Product based company.Good for telecom domain.Less Hikes.Slow growth .Compensation low as compared to other product based company.

Jobs at Amdocs

See more jobs

Good tech stack but bad management

Pros :Flexible timingsLatest technologiesJob securityAdditional leaves provided for marriage, parents sickness etc1 day a week WFH policy inteoduced before the pandemic only.Ample onsite opportunity but due to covid travel is stoppedCons:If management has pressure they will pass it on to team members.Always in rush for deliveries and no proper processesYou might need to extend daily amd will get a call to connect on weekends as well.

Pros

Free snacks and fruits, insurance company sponsered, leave policy is good.

Cons

Work pressure

No job security for US based employees

Most of the jobs are being moved to India, Mexico or Israel. The US Legacy AT&T work force is treated poorly and those jobs are being eliminated, often replacing talented experienced workers with offshore people that have no experience or skills.

Pros

excellent benefits

Cons

No raises, tiny and rare bonuses, no advancement, no job security

Employees were appreciated for doing good work.

Amdocs is a dream job for anyone willing to do their best! You always felt appreciated for just showing up and doing your job! Sometimes managers were promoted without proper training.

Pros

Well stocked complimentary kitchen and monthly appreciation lunches!

Cons

Bad language was allowed from managers!

productive and fun place to work

Very collaborative team and management is very understanding and cooperative. Great place to work to get telecom domain experience.Sometime workload get increased when production is nearby.

A good company with steep learning curve for freshers

Amdocs provides a very good learning curve for freshers provided you join a relevant competency center. For other departments it will be a stagnant job with no learning opportunity. Developers get to learn the various frameworks of products that company has to offer and work on them. This provides the business knowledge about the working of telecom industry. Nowadays Amdocs has also started working on latest technologies , this provides a good learning opportunity.

Pros

Free Lunch, Snacks, Breakfast

Cons

Legacy projects

Best place to work

Great work life balance ,Flexible timings,Learning environment.Worked as a 3rd party consultant but amdocs treat us as Amdocs Employee..i never felt any difference

Pros

Flexible timing, Supportive environment

Cons

No additional perks

Work life balance not good. But good learning opportunities.

Learning opportunities are great. Management is supportive.Work life balance not good. Late work timings. Multiple team parties and organization level events.

Pros

Multiple team parties and organization level events.

Cons

Work life balance not good. Late work timings.

Good benefits & flexible

Enjoyed my time working at Amdocs. They value their employees and compensation is good. Lots of opportunities to expand your skills and for travel is you want.

Pros

Care about employess

Cons

New release time can be stressful & long hours

bnefits

It is a decent place to work for. Good vacation policy , good medical insurance, good salary. The work/life balance really depends on what team you work for but in general it is not the best.

Pros

benifits

Cons

balance of work vs life

Horrible

Horrible place to work. Inept management, no focus, just bad. There is no work life balance. You will work 50-100 hours a week. This is a 7 day a week job. You will be called to work at all hours of the night. Just horrible.

Cons

Employee Caring and great opportunities to grow and succeed

Amdocs has been a great company. I started my career at Amdocs and never found a reason to quit the company. Fair opportunities to grow and great onsite opportunities. You perform, you succeed. Nothing more nothing less. There are always sections of any company where politics play a role. I am lucky to not have dealt with such troubling situations

Pros

Onsite travel, Great Employee care

Cons

Support calls and lot of assertiveness and some aggression when it comes to client delivery

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amdocs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amdocs with