Amdocs

Amdocs Employee Reviews for Senior Subject Matter Expert

Learning is great. However the project at amdocs are very stressful no work life balance. Long working hours in some projects. Food is great Infrastructure is great Employees benifit are great. Breakfast is awesome
Strong commitment to taking care of its people. Very strong leadership There are always opportunities to grow professionally and move forward within the company.
Pros
very good food, active sports participation
the hardest part of the JOB --> more than 9 hrs a day. Enjoyable part of the job is free snacks. Typical day at work is Friday
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Great experience working with Amdocs since last 7 years. No idea, how this 7 years passes. Work environment is very friendly.
An amazing place to work. I learned a lot in an awesome work environment.
Amdocs Gurgaon : Only Support Projects Flat hierarchy - to become Team Leader one should have more than 7years exp Average Hike in 2014 - 8% on base salary Bonus is given just for the sake of giving Heavy short term onsite opportuity if your client is european - 1month, twice to thrice per year
Pros
free lunch, short term onsite, good initial jump
Cons
less hike once joined, bonus very less, desi culture
Its a really nice and dynamic company to work for. It has a go getter culture but the top management isn't that brilliant.
Senior Subject Matter Expert - AMDOCS Good Experience overall.
Lot of travel opportunities. Challenging work. Very diverse work force.
Great place to work. Lot of hard work but also rewarding. I made some of my best friends here, and grew as a professional.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amdocs?
Its a grate to wrok with amdocs.It has been a grate work culture here.enjoying working with people who are in my project.All are supportive.It has been many things to learnon a new day.
Pros
Grate work to learn many things.
Cons
salary hike.
For initial level and life long also , this company is very good.But when hike thing is come , it is not giving much hike. Hike is of one digit only.
Key Responsibility Area: • Performed Regression and UAT at client side – Newbury, UK • Preparation And Execution of test cases • Baseline all the test scenarios with Client. • Execution and Demo of each scenario to client • Submission of various reports – transmittal, EOD, KPI, weekly dashboard. • Maintain all UAT/ST environments. • Take care of team & help them grow. • Automation of regression bed & other routine activities. • Peer checks of test plan, test results & keep a check that both are duly signed off.
Amdocs is Excellent Learnt so many new things , U will have all freedom and u can ask whatever u want .. u can explore everything here .. good place ...
I worked in amdocs for 4 Years and it is amazing. I liked working there.
Amdocs have amazing Work/Life Balance.It let you grow both professionally as well as personally.It has so friendly cutlure that you will enjoy your work.
Great to work with people. I found it fun and good learning with good colleagues and managers. Every project was different for me in terms or technology learning experience and people and each one required me to learn something new which was great.
Gained a lot of technical knowledge working as an intern at Symantec Corporation. I worked on iSCSI and learnt a lot regarding the distributed transactions, TCP/IP and parallel programming concepts like threads.
Good Opportunities , but it also depends on relations like other places Fun is part of work Lot of work We can speak true Opinion
- Handled Many S1 issues for Many Customers.Long Day Calls, Interacting with Customer, l2/l3 level employees, other company employee's who involved with customer environment. - Production Deployments on Friday long nights. - Learned to find solution for any kind issue. - Staying long at the nights in the office is bit difficult part of the job - I was enjoyed Work from Home facility. Because i can work more time with out tense abt family. - I am very much comfortable to with team. We are the team of 40 employee's with 4 small teams. - I Managed 10 members team.
I join in this company on may-2010 and company has good culture for employee care.
  1. Senior Subject Matter Expert