Amdocs

Amdocs Employee Reviews for Test Engineer

Amdocs is a good organizatio to work with, they have many projects to work with. Each project have its own perks( Travels) and cons (Extreme Work load some times). But working with Amdocs has its own perks such as Free Breakfast and evening snacks :p.
As the changing information era lots of new tech taking place in development and operation. And amdocs is a great place to Learn these things. Have faith in employees
Pros
Good and free work culture, not free but consession in food coupans
Cons
Long hour working is a big con, good for workholic people
Fun working here . Food at a nominal cost is an add-on . The work environment is good with Open door policy and also the teams are also really helpful .
Life at amdocs is very good in terms of work culture, interaction with management is frequently possible, also learning and fun activities done are lot.
Good place for freshers, although freshers as well as experienced people are forced to work like crazy. It is good in terms of benefits, size of the organisation, development teams, and smaller projects. Testing department is not a place for humans unless you love testing and want to make a career.
Amdocs was a great place to work from the perspective that everyone with whom I was involved worked towards the goal of providing our client with the best service possible. As an liaison to the client, I was able to assist them navigate through system processes and understand system definitions so that they could perform their tasks more efficiently. In that job, I learned to better communicate to the programmers and team leads who were more technical than I as well as learn to use some of their tools to extract information from the tables to resolve client problems.
Pros
Amdocs budgeted for annual events to recognize employees. Some events included families.
Cons
Need to control expenses usually resulted in off-shoring jobs which led to the loss of expertise.
I was a part of Business User Acceptance Tesing. Worked at onsite with business users during production time. Learned a lot of new things. It was very good experience.`
Pros
Gained a lot of knowledge
Cons
Amdocs is a great platform to work with and it has all core telecom projects.I have joined in amdocs with 6 months experience since then till my last day in amdocs i have learned one or the other new thing about telecom domain.
Work Culture is very Good, better facilities than other companies. Payscale ia good and there are onsote opportunities even for freshers
1) Amazing work life balance 2) Daily stand up meetings 3) Challenging targets 4) Automation testing given more importance 5) Perks and benefits 6) Onsite opportunities
I have learnt many things like Unic, sql . Management is good here .Co workers are best .From start of the to end of the day we face many challanges but we face it nicely
Very nice atmosphere , Management is good. Not much technical exposure. Freshers can learn many things. Work culture is nice. Growth is slow.
Pros
Benefits and culture
Cons
More load sometimes
team oriented Good work culture job secure employee engagement extra curricular activities CSR and blossom friendly environment
Company provides poor training. Working pressure is small. There is only small politics there compared to big company AT&T.
Its good to get on site opportunity. Co- workers are helpful. Management wise no comments