Amdocs

Amdocs Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

Amdocs, Canada is my second company (Amdocs, Pune being the first one). Its a good company with a good work life balance. I got to learn many things and grow professionally at amdocs. Looking forward to new challenges in a new company and learn new things.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Medium salary
If you are good technically not a good place to work. Almost all the divisions are full of mediocre people who are looking for people from same geographical region and sycophants. If you really want to build something this is not a place to be. If your definition of enjoyment is, lurking around the office doing nothing or less every day and slog (doing some operational menial job) and work for no compensation on weekends and not to ask for it in the fear that they will send you back home and be busy with buttering your superiors, do dirty politics to stay on top, find your regional group and create teams then this is a place. You will find many small groups such as a team full of Gujratis or Keralites or Andhra or Punjabis or Haryana (different geographical regions of India). And they manage to maintain this even in offices in the US, Canada, UK or Australia etc.
Pros
If you belong to one of the geographical region and a sycophant then you can enjoy
Cons
Long Hours, Unpredictable
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amdocs?