Amdocs

Amdocs Employee Reviews for Test Engineer

Amdocs is a good organizatio to work with, they have many projects to work with. Each project have its own perks( Travels) and cons (Extreme Work load some times). But working with Amdocs has its own perks such as Free Breakfast and evening snacks :p.
Good place to work if you can cope with extreme work pressure and good ambiance. You need to work on multiple technologies and it will help you to learn.
Very good work location . In Pune office was very good. Management , work place , culture everything was very good . its a nice place to start the career .
I am writing an honest review as I feel everyday in Amdocs as an employee. I have been working here for around 6 months now for the 3rd project provided by the Organization. Where 1st project leads and Manager are quite friendly, 2nd projects lead is fare enough to at least understand your doubts and issues you are getting.But when I moved to the 3rd project, I found my team lead nervous behavior, poor knowledge of communication, low confidence of knowledge, poor leadership quality, poor listening ability and many more thing.To hide his poor work quality, he takes credit for my work which i have done and given my review to the manager and HR as a Poor performer. From this,i want to say that if you are lucky then you might not face this kind of situation here,actually since I born I was an unlucky child.
I worked on production defects. so I got very much knowledge from that. I automated many scripts.3 years and 1 month of IT experience in Amdocs as Automation and Manual Tester of Various applications in the Telecom domain.
If you are lucky to get good project+ good manager then life is set for you else its opposite. A lot of politics and favoritism. The best place for bachelors as a lot of free food and parties but do not expect good work and work-life balance. They commit all kind of false promises to the client and at the end, you are the one to suffer.
great culture, very diverse, good learning experience and able to build on my background but management is very biased and growth is less when compared to marker
• Automate processes involving SAP applications • Conduct problem analysis and root cause investigation • Manage project scope, schedule changes with all stakeholders • Face-off to business leads and senior management
Amdocs is a great place to work. You will get good exposure in terms of client and applications. Every now and they company will arrange some events, which makes the environment happening.
pros: 1. lot to learn 2. good and healthy work culture and environment cons: 1. affects work life balance 2. monotonous after a particular time
work is entirely depends on which client you are working for and its a good place to learn as good amount of training are available.hardest part of the job is to handle work life balance when working through clients.
Cons
medium salary
A good place to work, good projects with ample relocation opportunities. I would recommend to a friend to work, have a lot of annual benefits for employees. Provides flexible work from home.
It was good working at Amdocs, My Team was excellent and very helpful. I have been assigned challenging projects over my span at Amdocs. Environment over there was really helpful. They provided us on job training as well which helped us to settle there easily.
- Not much Training provided and need to learn everything on job - Dependent on colleagues for learning - Some projects are much better and always try for them
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long Hours
It was fun place with a work life balance with flexible timings . Management there is good and helpful.you learn a lot there. I have learned a lot , technical as well as from management.
A good place to work as a fresher. Supportive seniors to guide you plus good work life balance. Free transport service, subsidized lunches, no formals is a big plus
Pros
Free conveyance
Cons
Not much hike
Gud culture knowledge of CRM, telecommunications, Billing and Amdocs Products is enhanced . which is useful for telecom industry. there are extra hours benefits
Its a good place for a fresher, with many benefits like exposure with the global business clients. Also you get free snacks 4 times a day, many holidays if you are not in AT&T project :D.
Pros
Free snacks 4-5 times a day
Cons
you get to work overtime
Amdocs is a very good company . It provides employee a friendly workplace and lots of new things to learn . Job security is better than average. pay is average. WFH flexibility. demanding job. work life balance average out of box thinking lacking. snacks are given
Pros
Free Snacks, fruits and lunches
Its as a more than enough company, have very open environment, no Sir/Ma'am culture no dress code wear whatever you wish. Also it provides snacks in pantry for 4 times a day, which I never heard of a company provides unless its google :D.
Pros
Good culture, Friendly people, lots of free food
Cons
bad management, no hikes in salaries, no work life balance
Good for freshers and good onsite opportunities, bad management and politics. Great if you can make good relation with top management and show them your work with unnecessary mails.