Amdocs

Amdocs Employee Reviews for Test Engineer

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,203 reviews

Amdocs Culture

Amdocs is a good organizatio to work with, they have many projects to work with. Each project have its own perks( Travels) and cons (Extreme Work load some times). But working with Amdocs has its own perks such as Free Breakfast and evening snacks :p.

Good place to work if you can cope with extreme work pressure and good ambiance. You need to work on multiple technologies and it will help you to learn.

Its a very good work Environment

Very good work location . In Pune office was very good. Management , work place , culture everything was very good . its a nice place to start the career .

Listening Quality of experienced people are very Poor

I am writing an honest review as I feel everyday in Amdocs as an employee. I have been working here for around 6 months now for the 3rd project provided by the Organization. Where 1st project leads and Manager are quite friendly, 2nd projects lead is fare enough to at least understand your doubts and issues you are getting.But when I moved to the 3rd project, I found my team lead nervous behavior, poor knowledge of communication, low confidence of knowledge, poor leadership quality, poor listening ability and many more thing.To hide his poor work quality, he takes credit for my work which i have done and given my review to the manager and HR as a Poor performer. From this,i want to say that if you are lucky then you might not face this kind of situation here,actually since I born I was an unlucky child.

Good environment,good work

I worked on production defects. so I got very much knowledge from that. I automated many scripts.3 years and 1 month of IT experience in Amdocs as Automation and Manual Tester of Various applications in the Telecom domain.

Politics all around

If you are lucky to get good project+ good manager then life is set for you else its opposite. A lot of politics and favoritism. The best place for bachelors as a lot of free food and parties but do not expect good work and work-life balance. They commit all kind of false promises to the client and at the end, you are the one to suffer.

Awesome work culture

Amdocs is a great place to work. You will get good exposure in terms of client and applications. Every now and they company will arrange some events, which makes the environment happening.

productive

pros: 1. lot to learn 2. good and healthy work culture and environment cons: 1. affects work life balance 2. monotonous after a particular time

Good workplace with healthy workculture

work is entirely depends on which client you are working for and its a good place to learn as good amount of training are available.hardest part of the job is to handle work life balance when working through clients.

Cons

medium salary

Good place to work, good projects with ample relocation opportunities

A good place to work, good projects with ample relocation opportunities. I would recommend to a friend to work, have a lot of annual benefits for employees. Provides flexible work from home.

Jobs at Amdocs

Test Engineer positions
See more jobs

It was good working at Amdocs

It was good working at Amdocs, My Team was excellent and very helpful. I have been assigned challenging projects over my span at Amdocs. Environment over there was really helpful. They provided us on job training as well which helped us to settle there easily.

Fun workplace

- Not much Training provided and need to learn everything on job - Dependent on colleagues for learning - Some projects are much better and always try for them

Pros

Free food

Cons

Long Hours

productive, work life balance and fun place

It was fun place with a work life balance with flexible timings . Management there is good and helpful.you learn a lot there. I have learned a lot , technical as well as from management.

Fun place to work

A good place to work as a fresher. Supportive seniors to guide you plus good work life balance. Free transport service, subsidized lunches, no formals is a big plus

Pros

Free conveyance

Cons

Not much hike

good work plac e

Its a good place for a fresher, with many benefits like exposure with the global business clients. Also you get free snacks 4 times a day, many holidays if you are not in AT&T project :D.

Pros

Free snacks 4-5 times a day

Cons

you get to work overtime

Productive and fun workplace

Amdocs is a very good company . It provides employee a friendly workplace and lots of new things to learn . Job security is better than average. pay is average. WFH flexibility. demanding job. work life balance average out of box thinking lacking. snacks are given

Pros

Free Snacks, fruits and lunches

Good place for professionals

Its as a more than enough company, have very open environment, no Sir/Ma'am culture no dress code wear whatever you wish. Also it provides snacks in pantry for 4 times a day, which I never heard of a company provides unless its google :D.

Pros

Good culture, Friendly people, lots of free food

Cons

bad management, no hikes in salaries, no work life balance

good company to start with

Good for freshers and good onsite opportunities, bad management and politics. Great if you can make good relation with top management and show them your work with unnecessary mails.

Lots of things to learn in amdocs

As the changing information era lots of new tech taking place in development and operation. And amdocs is a great place to Learn these things. Have faith in employees

Pros

Good and free work culture, not free but consession in food coupans

Cons

Long hour working is a big con, good for workholic people

It is great to work in Amdocs

Fun working here . Food at a nominal cost is an add-on . The work environment is good with Open door policy and also the teams are also really helpful .

Very nice culture and learning experiences

Life at amdocs is very good in terms of work culture, interaction with management is frequently possible, also learning and fun activities done are lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amdocs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amdocs with