American Express Global Business Travel logo

American Express Global Business Travel Employee Reviews

Good workplace

Best place to work if you want to make a career in travel industry. The management is supportive and the salary structure is appropriate as per travel industry norms.

Fun workplace

Though we had work pressure but the management was very helpful. Most important is that job security and fun at workplace. Great company to work with.

Bit demanding and satisfying day. Learnt to work on different GDS. Good Management with a very good workplace culture. Nothing really hard as everything is streamlined. Enjoyed every bit of the job.

Pros

American Express Global Business Travel

Cons

American Express Global Business Travel

Product support

Support Account Managers with product updates. Working on Concur to update the corporate travel website for different clients. Connecting with other support teams as well.

AmexGBT exp

I joined the company keeping in view a long term stint and work however I was asked to switch work within company within one year or step out of the company even though I was performing and giving results with maximum number of projects in my hands

It a nice company to work with. The people are helpful. They treat the employee good. Its a very healthy work environment. Work load is subjective.

It a nice company to work with. The people are helpful. They treat the employee good.Its a very healthy work environment. Work load is subjective . Good work is always rewarded.

Productive and Fun Workplace

1. Good Management 2. Good Work life balance 3. Opportunities to grow 4. Good Benefits 5. Justified Salary package 6. Good Leadership style 7. Well Managed

Quadlabs Technologies Pvt. Ltd

It is a Travel Based Software Company wherein work Culture is like Indian Companies and in terms of Management it is fine to work with. HR policies are firm and great learning to work with.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long working hours

Long term Player

Since GBT was a part of American Express, it has inculcated the same values and culture which makes GBT a great place to work. My experience has been exemplary with Amex & GBT.

worked in amex india

Was an employee of India. I am looking for an opportunity to work in Amex USA. So far I have worked in India-Amex. If given an opportunity in Amex-US,I would love to work here again,

Jobs at American Express Global Business Travel

See more jobs

Productive and fun environment

Real a good place to work and good team to work. Very motivative leaders and supportive team. A wide area to learn how to be a professional travel consultant

All employee benefits have been withdrawn, lot of bias, favorism, no recognition, no growth, pathetic management

I seriously don't want to work here, it's just I am dragging on until I find an alternate. I find myself being subdued, threatened that if u confront for something which is unjust happening , you will loose your job.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Pathetic management bringing bad name to Amex as a brand

The best company in Delhi I have worked

It's a good company if we compare the other option in the Indian market. Employee and client centric. Good working atmosphere. The only change they need to work on their applications or tools of booking as it seems outdated. The time to run faster. I joined this company 3 year back with the implant of HCL technologies. The toughest account as per the rumors in the market. I also faced challenges working at the beginning but gradually overcome with it and got the top performer of the year. Actually whenever you join a new place it comes up with few ups and downs but you have be patient and go with the flow the things gets settled soon.

Awesome working atmosphere, such great management altogether best place to work with. AMEX Global Business Travel is a employee oriented company which listen to employee and help employees to do better for their personal and professional growth.

Excellent workplace

It been two years and always new challenges whether process set up or whether LE Audit. Teams were great to work with. GST project was very good learning experience.

Amex is a excellent place to work, great working Environment

Here, the timing is very flexible. And it's also a very good place to work in terms of sales prospective where the employees growth is very transparent. And in the same time the prospects are very highly profiled.

Pros

Nice place to work and great learning environment

Cons

Limited growth opportunities

This is the organisation where work life balance exist

This is one of the excellent organisation . Anyone can do work life balance . Everyone enjoy the work and management is nice to meet employees time to time.

Pros

nice cafeteria

American Express GBT

Very employee friendly organisation offer great flexibility in work atmosphere which helps employees to maintain work life balance. Competent work force helps employees to nurture and develop their skill sets.

Pros

Flexibility to Work from home

Its a good flat form for freshers and experience.

In my previous employer I used handle only few countries. But here over all 60+ countries need to handle. Initially I have faced little problem, my colleague he helped me a lot in process wised and in hard situation. Overall its a good journey for me and enjoyed while working.

An average company to work for

You find it hard for the management to motivate you as an employee, you don't get paid equivalent to the amount of work you do for the company. The workplace culture is good and not too stressing, a lot of events take place which take your mind off work sometimes and help release stress.

Pros

Working hours

Cons

Salary

Ok

calendar management, travel bookings, meeting scheduling, planning events for the month, collecting and compiling data, preparing reports . coordination with clients and vendors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express Global Business Travel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare American Express Global Business Travel with