American Express

American Express Employee Reviews for Analyst

Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,217 reviews

Employee Oriented Company

Its the best place to work and grow. They want you to be with the company and would never want you to leave the company. Employees are really important for them. Similarly the customer is equally important for them and they are best when it comes to customer service. I rate them 10 out of 10 as employer

Pros

Employee Oriented Company

Cons

Na

Good brand to work but totally depends on the team placed

Its a Good brand to work with but every team under a manager has different work ethic as observed in my employment time. Almost everyday their is work stretch and no compensation for it. Fun activities and giveaways were there which were the motivating part. Micromanagement was there.

Pros

Lots of fun activities

Cons

Work time management should be worked on. Within team employee contributions could help.

Not for technical Peoples

Good place to work for MBAs but not for tech oriented people's. Managers have limited technical knowledge and only care about business sense. If you are into ML, Data science don't join. Otherwise good work if interested in so called strategy and Product analytics work.

Employee Centric

Good place to work. Employee Centric. You will enjoy working Very Professional environment. It is like a home away from home. with 2 week offs. Professional people

Productive and Fun work place

I worked in a team with individual targets assigned. Also, I was assigned as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) to train new joiners. I had fixed working hours. The work place was fun as we celebrated different festivals and organized various activities for the team.

Pros

Team Outing and Fun activities

Cons

Time bound job

congenial and progressive

American Express is a very employee centric organization.. It nurtures them and provides them with opportunities to learn and grow. It works on their shortcomings and promotes their strengths. It allows them to maintain a good work life balance. It is a very professional organization and lives and operates on its values. I consider myself to be lucky to have worked with an esteemed organization such as American Express.

Amazing

It was great working with Amex. They have great perks and incentives. The management there deals less with politics in comparison to other organizations.

Excellent

It was always a pleasure working with amex. It's great company that works for it's employees. It gives u equal opportunity to learn n grow. With great work ethics

American Express is an amazing place to work, it has a great culture and an amazing management. It takes employees safety very seriously and keeps all the extra effort to make you feel safe and secure

Not bad

THIS WAS BACK IN INDIA MIGHT NOT BE RELEVANT IN CANADA. Work life balance was off. Pay was less than peanuts for the kind of jobs we performed and the amount of effort we put in. Long working hours. Poor Training.

Pros

None really

Cons

Long Hours

good

great chance of career progression with amazing leaning opportunity, management understands the importance of valuing the equal opportunity to all and across

Great work culture

Developed a lot of skills while working under great management. The work culture and work-life balance made it a fun place to work at. I am happy to say that I really liked my job.

Most employee friendly organization to work in.

Most employee friendly organization to work in. Great culture, great management, family-work-life balance possible. Good people, good growth opportunities.....

Excellent Work-life balance

Amex is an excellent place to work for with flexible working options, employee- friendly benefits and good team culture. The projects were not client-facing thus not so great for honing your people skills.

Job Culture is Good

The management understands your problems, and are linnet for Leaves. They have lot of fun activities, and the work pressure is manageable. The total working hours is only 8 Hours

Good Company and amazing environment

Its a very good company to start with, Flexible with timing and work life balance is great. Management is cooperative. Very secure place to work for girls.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Salary Is very Less

American Express is place to once in your life time

They care for there employees, as they do for there customers. Fridays very fun only that killed the lovely atmosphere was working on odd or graveyard shifts.

Pros

Good ambiance, Office setup was amazing, professionalism in work

Fun At Work

American Express or as we call it Amex has an amazing work culture, you will find yourself entering those doors with all anticipation and never wanting to leave those doors again. Is an amazing experience to be a part of such an organisation.

Pros

Both side cabs, High incentives program, Employee Engagement Activities.

Cons

You may feel pressure on meeting your goals sometimes.

Lot of Learning and Development

The work place is fun and a lot of activities goes on every time. The Hardest part is the rotational shift. The enjoyable part is talking to different customer and helping them.

Amazing

It was nice working for american express and my team was supportive and helpful. Made some really nice friends that I have for life long even though I moved to another place.

Much professional and career focused organisation

Career focused organisation one can definitely work for long and longer period of time. Employee friendly organisation, supportive and educated supervisors. Always motivate the team members to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,803