American Express

American Express Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Found 64 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,217 reviews

Productivity

I worked American Express as a Quality Control to check the customer application as per kyc documents. It's very good environment in the office. Senior very good and corporate.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Why confirm someone with shady ethics

It had come to notice that business analyst at Gurgaon are recruited without checking their credentials and basic backgrounds wherin lot many in night shifts are more into drinks & intoxication, is this the work culture called free??

Pros

Independence

Cons

Work life balance

Its the Best

Amex is Employee Centric Company and also never forgetting the customer. The vibrant environment, people from different culture, all work together. Its been more than 9 years I am working for Amex. I would have never thought of changing if I dint want to relocate to another country.

Cons

no cons

It's an over hyped firm with very low work ethics

It's an autocratic kind of corporate with boss' favourite and mediocre employees get more preference over the innovative and talented ones. Overall i would not call it an ideal place for someone who wants to learn and grow.

Nik

I have 6+ years in a customer service profile. My confidence and self believe is my main asset. I have the capability to achieve any goal in a timely manner.

Life Balance and Salary was not much good but working environment was better as well as people working there were polite.

The Environment of the company was good, people working there were polite. Most of my team members were contractual employee so we use to get paid less than permanent employee but the the thing is we use to work more then them

Strong Work Ethics

American Express as a company has very strong work ethics and is very vocal about diversity, inclusion and Women Empowerment. It has tremendous business knowledge and expertise to impart to its employees.

Company is overall good for work

Yes, work-life balance is really good in this company but work is a bit restricted within a team and for personal growth you need to grow horizontally by moving in other teams.

Productive and fun workplace

Company core values, incentive structure, training , incentive drives, offsite and lots of learning. Good connections, you really meet good people as your client and help you network in future. The management is always there for you to help you understand work life balance - the company does have the idea that a person's life outside of work is just as important as their working life. Celebrations in office . Overall I loved it.

Great work life balance

Would definitely like to go back if given a chance. Great work life balance, awesome and inspiring senior management. Freedom for innovation and taking decisions.

Great Company to Work For

Working at Amex has been really fun, engaging and great learning opportunity. Senior Leadership is really open and engages with you regularly. Great work life balance.

Good place to work and learn about credit card business.

Work life balance is not that good as the firm claims. Still, its a good place to learn about credit card business as it gives an overview about different aspects of the economics of cards.

Pros

Snacks in townhalls, party atleast twice a year.

Best Company to work with.

One of the Best company to work with if you want to grow your carrier in financial Industry. It gives you exposure to work on all the trending technology if you are from technology domain. Work culture is very nice with highly supportive leadership team.

Good Work culture

American Express is a great place to work at, with good work life balance. They help you learn a lot and grow with supportive management staff. They promote team building and help to grow

No job work/life balance. Management is very biased

There is biased management. Favors only female employees. There is no work and life balance. Job culture is not good. Politics is all around. There is no encouragement for your work

the company is productive and the working culture is very good.

I have learned so much from this company about credit and debit factors in finance and also about the foreign cheque cashing processes along with good english speaking and writing .

Pros

free cab facility

Cons

early morning shifts

Learning opportunity at any level

At start of the year I was in GOCM and was the contact for GNA ,for GSN Committee plan approvals. I submitted the plan to committee and they got approved .Later when I moved to COE in Mar 2018 my new Leader Shalini educated me that basis GNA plan constructs it should have been a matrix approval. This was a great learning for me to understand the concept of plan categorization. Later the leader helped to rectify the same at all levels and obtain the required approvals explaining me each step.

Pros

Employee centric

Cons

Na

A Great company with employee centric culture

American Express is a very employee friendly company. AMEX not only Pampers the customers but ensure the well being of its people. It's a great company to start your career with.

Excellent working environment

Working environment was very good. Top management was also very helpful and cooperative.Staff and team was very energetic, enthusiastic and skilled. Really nice working environment for everyone.

Pros

Free Transportation

Cons

Na

Productive and Fun place to work

Great mentoring Great Leadership Great working environment Great Culture and values Project management Data Analysis Database Management Build and Leverage Relationships

Its a good place to work which includes schedule to follow which is measured automatically resulting in your monthly payout. Friendly environment. Good experience.

Pros

Optimum location

Cons

Adherence issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,803
2,639
1,139

Compare American Express with

American Express Reviews by Location

• American Express
  • Business Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?