American Express

American Express Employee Reviews for Lead Analyst

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,217 reviews

Work life balance and amazing management

It was a pleasure working for an organization like Amex. Not only do they help you grow but also learn while you earn. The best employer I have worked with so far i can say.

Productive Place

Working in this organisation is very good. One learns new skills to produce efficient product while considering the competitive result. It is just one con in here which related to promotion.

Pros

Free Transportation pick up and drop

Cons

No promotion

Best company

Best work culture, learning great ,improvise the learning skill,business ethics,work life balance, employee friendly company. The best top 10 among all the companies

Excellent company to work with

It pays you well. Great Ambience, Employee engagement activities and work culture. Promotions are a challenge unless you are a bold and beautiful girl. Management sucks though.

Best Place to work with American Express Global Business Travel

I have no issues with my current organisation, Everything is going smoothly but I am not getting the exposure in Analytics profile because of it I would like to switch.

Management at GSM sucks the life out of you

Public Image of Amex shows Work-life balance and non-biasnes, however that's not true! Every department within Amex has their own culture and goals, and does not provide flexibility to work.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

poor management, extremely slow growth, people perceptions

A wonderful experience to work with this company

I feel privileged to be a part of this reputated company and happy with the work culture. It has tremendous opportunity to explore new role and grow on one's career.

Productive and Fun work Place

American Express is one of the largest MNC, if you talk about work culture, if you talk about learning in american express that is amazing, You can spend your entire professional career with Amex,

Great Place to work

American Express is a great brand and i have love a lot of great things on personal and professional front as it provide several opportunities to their employees to enroll themselves into several trainings.

Accuracy

High Level of Accuracy achieved during my work tenure at Amex. Learned high level of professionalism and strong adhrence to Company guidelines at each and every step.

Pros

Month End Parties

Great timings and work environment

American Express is a great organization. Work environment is cool and this organization balances both personal as well as professional life. Everyday we learn something new in the organization which creates our curiosity to come in the office. Company always thinks of its employee;s comforts. I would love to do work with American Express if I get I chance in Australia.

Pros

free cabs

Cons

early shifts

Fun to work with

It's a nice organization to work with. It provides optimum work life balance and pay is also good as well. Job security is there. Only con that I feel is the tight deadlines during month end.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

TIght Deadlines

Excellent

It was wonderful working with American Express. The work environment is excellent, inspire you to give your 100 percent. Amex is also a good pay master.

One of the most employee centric organization with great working environment

Great Place to work with wonderful career opportunities for beginners and also wonderful working environment . Very supportive management with transparent growth structure.

A great place to work

I have working with AMEX since a long time and find it an amazing place to work. Working with AMEX is like a pride for me. You will learn alot like, how to behave with your colleagues, how to manage your customers, quality and so on. The list is never ending.

Pros

Free Transport

Cons

not as such

Productive & Fun workplace

Employee Centric, Cares for all your needs, Great Work Culture, nice team members, Everything is great Company is overall good for work Cant think of any, AmEx is realy great.,

Pros

Work Culture

Excellent work environment

One of the best places to work at, Excellent working and learning environment. Definitely enhanced my overall skills. Brilliant management. Very employee and customer centric.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Amazing place to work

I feel like coming to work everyday. Very good management extremely professional environment equal opportunity to every individual. Lot of fun at work.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Adherence

Great Place work

This is an employee friendly company employee can easily balance his or her work life. Company provides good platform to take career initiatives and grow by the time

Great place to work with where a typical day starts with an inspiration to learn new ways to help customer's issues and the work culture is the most enjoyable part of the job

zero employee satisfaction

all the benefits are for customers and cost cutting is by cutting benefits of employees. From day 1 i saw benefits for employee,being cut and no reason credits were given to cm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,803
2,639
1,139

Compare American Express with

American Express Reviews by Location

• American Express
  • Lead Analyst
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?