American Express Employee Reviews for Senior Analyst

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,217 reviews

Amazing place to work.They not only just have work for their employees but a lot of fun activities and cultural activities for every festival.

Awesome place to work. A place that values it's work ethics and it's employees more then anything. Multiple facilities such as: cool break-out areas, cafeteria with multiple vendors, good infrastructure, cab facilities, job security, growth opportunities.

Pros

Flexible shift hours, amazing health benefits, pro management

Indeed a Great Place to Work

I worked for a year as a Business Analyst and it is a very good company, provides good work-life balance and the leadership is very approachable. I was recruited directly from my college, post my graduation

Excellent company

American Express is pioneer in it's domain and they really have open door policy which I like most. There is a lot of learning curve and internal job promotions. You'll get ample amount of opportunities to work there.

Great place to work Amazing work culture Customer and employee centric organization Amazing pay Stress free environment Rewards and Recognition Great management

Amazing place to work

Amex is such an amazing place to work and grow professionally ! There is so much learning at Amex with excellent work environment. Fridays are fun days at Amex! :D

American Express

It was great working with American Express.Working with American Express was good as the company had a very friendly atmosphere. One can talk with anyone in the company if they had an issue with anything.

Productive and fun place to work

• Monitoring adherence to compliance standards and ensuring financial control are in place • Reviewing disputed claims of AMEX card holders and escalating the same to the designated department for proper resolution • Assessed data and reconciled customer account; reviewed and verified all charges in debit, credit, cash or other payment methods are reconciled on a regular basis • Mapping client requirements, identifying improvement areas and implementing measures to maximize customer retention • Meeting the daily goals by following the company policies and specified norms

Nice workplace. 100%work life balance, good culture, amazing management.

American express is indeed one of the best company to work with. Its my first company, I have learned a lot from here. Work that I do in my team has become monotonous so i need an change. Since i am that stage of my career where i can take risks as well as can do as much as possible that is why i want exposure in my life and want to try something interesting.

Fun workplace with amazing live trainings

It was a pleasure working with AMEX as its is a very employee friendly company. I was majorly doing the translations and interpretations from Japanese to English.

innovative and involving

puts significant amount of trust on employees it hires. provides adequate recognition for good work. leadership is hands-on but allows considerable freedom to employees. recognizes technical contributions

Pros

variety of consulting work

Cons

pay

Employee Benefits

Amazing place to work............... Miss those o Always acting in a professional manner and with absolute discretion. o Passion for excellence. o Results oriented team player. o Quick learner. o Committed team player with flexible approach to work and to take initiative whenever required. o Hard working and Enthusiastic. o Matured enough to handle sensitive information in a professional way.

Pros

positive work environment

Great work culture

This is a magnificent place to work. I enjoyed the experience and actually made friends. Would love to work again. If you wish to work here. Highly recommended

excellent work culture with opportunity to learn and grow.

American Express is an excellent organization to work with. It provides a perfect work life balance to its employees and due to which more than 60% of its employees are women. The culture within the organization is healthy and rich. They have a strong ombudsperson to handle all kinds of grievances. They keep the environment happy and light with fun filled activities and regular celebrations which boosts the motivation of employees. They also provide various learning programs for employees to learn and grow within the organization. The company keeps upgrading the working of its employees based on the market needs and focuses on constant growth. American Express gave me immense exposure on my subject and opportunity to interact with other departments and learn more. My quest for knowledge kept on increasing with the regular support of my peers and seniors. The most enjoyable part of my job was my leaders and seniors were always open to new ideas and feedbacks and thus I was always full of zeal to give my best.

Pros

fun activities, regular cash rewards, free snacks and refreshments

Cons

Distance from my home

One of the best company to work with

Nice ambiance, full of energy work environment, people are friendly, management is easy going. Just need to meet your targets and if you are willing to give more,, they are willing to pay more,, incentives are more than salaries.

Pros

cab facility, fixed working hours, flexible environment

Cons

growth rate is low, people working on the same assignments for long time.

Productive workplace with friendly environment

Working with American Express was a great experience in itself. So much fun to work with such a reputed organisation. I have learnt a lot in the organisation like Time management, confidence towards my work, maintaining balance within personal and professional life. AmEx as a workplace is amazing, it takes care of its employees specially female employees. The only part of the job which was hard for me to cope up was the Timings of my shift, it was 4am to 1pm. Rest working with AmEx has been a pleasure.

American Express

I have learnt a lot being into this organization, with the best shift timing from 7:30 till 16:00. I have learnt to be a team player and how to display yourself different from all other team members in the team of 14 people. The workplace culture is good, everybody is focused as we have to maintain our scorecard and disputes is the critical and most important department for the American Express. The hardest part would be the salary which we get is not up to the expectations and the work we do. Also, there is no job security in the organization.

Nice place to work at managerial level

American express is a nice place to work, the environment is really good. It pays well to the employees. Leaves and maintaining a balance in the personal and work life is challenge. Most important: Job security is a concern as the performance is measured and monitored on some unrealistic and uncontrollable parameters.

Pros

Nice work environment, Good Paying grades

Cons

No job security, Monitoring on uncontrollable parameters

You will get to learn alot

Everyday you will get to learn something new, the management is very helpful and you will get to earn a lot of incentives. Fixed work hours and sometimes they do conduct fun activities.

Fun to work, lot to learn, rewards and recognition

Would just advice if you go to amex, dedicate your whole self towards the company as it will give you back what you give to the workplace. Much to learn!

Pros

Crowd

Cons

Break time limited

great place to work

great place to work with enthusiastic environment. cool workplace. encouraging emloyees. extra curricular activities done on priorities. special care for the female employees.

Work Oriented

The organization i am working till date is very good.The Core Aim and Focus for this company is to :- "Grow More by Securing Old". They organize fun events almost every Friday's.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,803