American India Foundation

American India Foundation Employee Reviews

American India Foundation insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

About the organization

AIF has a relaxed work environment. The work they are doing on the ground is commendable. The programs are designed to alleviate people from the marginalized community. And the management is staff friendly.

Productive and helpful in acquiring knowledge

American India Foundation - Digital Equalizer Program works towards Education. They have fantastic work environment. The job give you a lot of scope for learning new things

A place to gain experience in the field of education and training.

It is a workplace to gain experience in the field of Education and Training. You will get different opportunities to excel in your skills in training, management, content development, and teamwork. There is less opportunity for growth in the company due to a shortage of staff and profile hierarchy. It is recommended to take experience and not to expect a hike or growth in the company.

field coordinator

worked as part of digital equalizer program. (Computer base smart class) • Trained government school teachers of 40 schools in Bargarh district. • Install, projector, laptop & computer in government school.

Terrible Work Culture

AIF fosters a systematic culture of mediocrity at all levels. Its management is far too concerned with the "optics" of things and much less with quality programme implementation or good and impactful work. There is a terrible culture of holding each other back, gossiping and deliberately making sure that talent is not rewarded or treated fairly. The history is of AIF is quite appalling and the amount of money wasted without any evidence of good work done is monumental. If there ever was an example of how not to do development work, AIF fits.

It's productive and I can learn many in work place

In my point of you, work place is the major key to learning spot and also we can implement our knowledge. I would like to work in different fields because I would like to be a multitasker.

Pros

Free training about MEL, teaching etc

Cons

Contract for 3yrs

Organization work is very inspiring and good work for vilage area schools and teachers, students but management is very poor in the organization.

in this job reputation is on very high position, but management of internal organization is very poor. They do not provide travel expense for trainers and unnecessary workload and unnecessary pressure from upper level employees.

Nice place

nice place to work, learn, good exposure. Great leadership team. one the best development sector organisation to work with and grow as individual..............

productive

American India foundation trust is an NGO working in development sector. It is workingwith Punjab govt. It has good work culture, productive environment, full of learning opportunities.

Pros

travelling allowance

Cons

travelling, field job

Nice palce to work

Good people and nice support to work and nice support from PM and all are friendly in nature

Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American India Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare American India Foundation with

• American India Foundation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?