Amiga Informatics

Amiga Informatics Employee Reviews

India75 reviews

IT Recruiter

Best part of the job is the people. Leadership team believes in the groups' ability to achieve great results.Great location & work environment, nice people.

Great experience

Great experience I've gained here and am grateful for the support of my co-workers and supervisors. Given the opportunity to learn on the job and gain such valuable skills. I know the time I've spent at this company has provided me a strong foundation for my career development.

Good Experience

It's a very good place for the freshers to buildup there career with the help of Amiga informaics. It's a very nice work place and here i learn many things.

Productive & fun workplace

good work atmosphere. good work environment and challenging jobs. good canteen and transport facility. good infrastructure. nice supportive managers

It is nice place to work and we can learn new things daily and management also good ,We will get a chance to upgrade our skills,I have learnt lot of new things technically and non technically.

One of the best place to work at

Good place to work, work culture is great and work life balance is perfect Management is also supportive and helpful towards employees and growth is also good.

Good experience

Good company for the fresher.we will get the chaces to learn new thong in a very short time period.good work culture had a fun to work in this company .

Employee friendly firm

Right place to develop your career. work place culture is good. job security is many pros in Amiga informatics.. best responsive management. employee friendly firm.

Good environment to learn

Very good environment to learn and grow if you have good communication skills and technical knowledge. They will give you opportunity to learn and explore.

Excellent Company

Amiga informatics culture and Environment is really good. I will refer to any one to Join in Amiga informatics. The culture also really good. I balanced work and my personnel life

Good Organization

Nice work environment Good work shift timings Flexible timings Good facilities & The policies of the company complements to employee satisfaction and offers an excellent work life balance.

Good company

Had a good time on working in Amiga informatics, and got a good contacts and guidance from the seniors and learned how to handle the pressure. excellent workplace.

Best Company to work for

Very good working environment, seniors are so supportive and lots of opportunity to learn new technology. - Timings flexibility - Employee friendly firm - Holidays, time off is good in the firm

great corporate to work

good experience great corporate to work good job specification great exposure networking event for employees learn and grow opportunity lots of fun activities

Good platform to learn and grow

good work place and nice management good work culture and no restrictions on dress code no work pressure on weekends nice team outings and good coordination

It’s a good company for beginners

Amiga Informatics is very good company to work, company has very good policies for all employees to make your work life easy and growth will be good.

Review at Amiga informatics

Good experience at Amiga Informatics, Friendly and convenient, company provide full support to their employees. Amiga also provide free cab and meals.

Cons

Nothing in particular to mention

Very good environment to work in

- Flexible Working - Very cooperative colleagues. - Not much work pressure. - Not much restriction. - there are good and challenging work - have work-life balance

EXCELLENT Team to work with

Great team to work with. The working environment is employee friendly Flexible work culture Good Management Great platform for the freshers to show there talents

best work environment

Good company to work and good facility for employees. Great company and good management team. We can learn many things and there are so many trainings.

Productive & fun at work

Amiga offers great work life balance and competitive packages. . It is a fun place to work as well as we have a lot of activities taking place.best for fresher's.best managers you will get.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amiga Informatics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amiga Informatics with

Learn about Amiga Informatics in popular locations

• Amiga Informatics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?