Amin Construction Pvt Ltd

Amin Construction Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Store Related Jobs Is Must

Now I Am Working from maldivias ,but native is cheenai,but maximum i want expected for the jobs in south india side.Amin Constrution working Exp. is not bad So Much learn in the Field.

Civil project engineer

Supervising and monitoring all work activities and Reporting to superior Project handles 1.Construction of Aminia school buildings (7 storey ) at male. 2.Construction of Hiarafhussi police station project and accommodation

My experience

Proud to be an civil engineer , challenging task handled a project team and made success in all project,good support cooperation from management side,given great success in all projects

Productive workplace

Its a big firm in a small country, earned a great experience working with Amin constructions, nice office to work, Good support from other departments. the hardest part is there is no job security.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

No short breaks

Manager - Logistics

Maldives logistics operation is complicated due to geographical condition. I have designed our distribution plan via Sea / Land / Air Strategic stores at Project Sites Mini Warehouse at every islands Bulk Shipments Pre & Post Operation LCL/FCL - Project cargo handling & clearance and distribution to project sites Air Cargo shipment custom clearance and distribution

Pros

Incentives based on OT, Performance, Free Food

Cons

Late night operation at mid of sea while bulk shipments

Great team work and fun

work at 7am till 4 to 5 , in a outside job site, hard work but fun to work.Ive learned alot in the company . the hardest part of the job was when its snowing or raining and you have to work for 8 hours in bad weather .

High rise residential Building & factory buildings

Project & Construction Management, Contractor based company also. Experience : 23 years. Piling, Basement structure and Under ground earth retaining structure.

preparing material requestion,goods recvd note,delivery challan,gate pass,updating stock ledger,preparing statements,updating bin card,

Working in auditing time which was the complicated days in my last few years.on that time we need to care both auditing & daily works.But we finished our auditing works without any ishues.Daily updation of all statements helps us to clear our auditing without any problems and our team work was good.

Pros

free food & accomadation

good remuneration

multi cultural. long hours. good salary. one hour lunch break any one hour during the day. high employee turn over. traditional work ethics. family run business.

Site

Each and every day starts with pleasant mind and able to work hard.

Pros

Food, Accomdation, mobile bill, Transpotation Free

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amin Construction Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amin Construction Pvt Ltd