AMIT ENTERPRISES HOUSING LTD

AMIT ENTERPRISES HOUSING LTD Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Productive work shop

Now a day the Financial condition of company is very poor , They can not pay the salary of Staff from last 16 Months , Hence the management haresh to staff very much

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Daily overtime

Less productive but fun loving workplace.

Day starts at 10:00 am and ends at 07:00 pm Other than the regular perks, working on Kanix and Highrise is the best take away for every sales employee at Amit Enterprises Housing Limited. Management is okay. Workplace culture is very nice. Hardest part is sales in South Pune which was my location especially when there is no market presence. Sales executive here is different from sales executive in any other company because the overall work and things he has to manage is done no where. He handles pre-sales, sales, post sales and CRM as well. One can be polished in really very short span of time.

Good Culture

Good management and culture. hard work is appreciated and easy working environment. No restrictions in the ideas of work and performance. Higher management is understanding

Very good working relationship

Very good work experience with company, all management system is very good, all team are cooparativ, also management are cooparativ, 5 years working with company.

Good workculture

good work culture, great colleagues. had fun working in the company. learned many things. joining as a fresher the comfort level was taken into consideration. i miss my whole team out there.

OK workplace to work with

People should be really hardworking and ready to put in long hours of work. A person should be really intelligent sincere and dedicted. One should be able to manage Work - Life Balance.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

productive workplace

Overall busy schedule of working in a friendly atmosphere. Learn leadership quality. Dedicated staff.Most enjoyable part is sharing of ideas among the staff & management.

Pros

Friendly relations with the management

Owner driven company

Very hectic Non productive work No rules & regulations which are favorable to employees Salary disparity demotivating environment not very friendly

Pros

Cons

Long hours, demotivating

productive

I am working as HOD in the company. I have 3 legal assistant. I have to do Drafting and conveyancing, co ordinate with the Company Lawyers taking care of cases in the court.

Pros

freedom of work

Cons

long working hours

Work Enviroment

Employee require good work environment and culture to boost his moral. Though I have learn many things but finally... no job security and progress. You get demoralize when no one from management appreciate your work. Appreciation always not in terms of money but to motivate the employee, words are good enough. My co-workers are very cooperative and we worked like a team. What I have achieve is not only my own success but its a team achievement.

good place to work experience

Good atmosperto work experience learned High rise Knix software traning

Pros

Free phone charges

good company

good company, working environment is good, company thinks abt its employees always, benefits provided by company, training given to needy employees.

Pros

good company

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMIT ENTERPRISES HOUSING LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AMIT ENTERPRISES HOUSING LTD with