Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews

India215 reviews

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

Good but lack of industry exposure

I have been a student of fine arts here. Various assignments do teach you a lot but I felt the lack of industry exposure here. Besides internal evaluation there should be provision of external evaluation and guidance by industry experts on students' works (as is performed in some art and design colleges). Currently, only NTCC project is provided with external feedback which isn't enough to grow with respect to industry expectations.

Good

very learning environment and reforms system with new advance technology. Teaching and learning process best in international standards. must try for job opportunity.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

No growth

No growth, no salary benifits, no incentives only cold calling nothing to do much, just have to make calls whole day, no learning at all so one should only join if can make calls whole day and do the admissions

Combo of fun and strict.

In HR the experience is very good so far.More people should work for Amity.The increment plan is Good.The Sr vp sir is very understanding and respects everyone.Coming from a small firm, this is a very good platform.Good culture. Some people are really very skilled but under utilized.

Pros

Amazing work environment, Supporting Team members, Relaxed Work Environment

Cons

Noida location.

Overall great

Working with under the guidance of my guide is very supportive and helpful for me fory research. Work in remote sensing and Geo-informatics and knowledge of GIS is very important for me.

Not good.

This university provides least career growth. The Management has to be considerate for welfare of the employees in terms of monetary income as well as professional promotion.

The teaching job is Awesome

If you are at later stage of your career and have no clue to spend your balance life then surely you should choose academics to share your vast experience and also you get amongst the youngsters. You definetly mold the bright brains of the country. This place gives you the flexibility to try and test your way of teaching. The issue is the management holds the strings and very rigid in changing anything for larger good. They worry about pitty things and every rules and regulations are for faculty and students are set free. Salary is on time and hike is very poor. Work and life baance is good. Therefore join the institute only as mentioned above.

Good place to work.. i learnt a lot of things.. campus is also very good.. Saturdays are off which provides good work -life balance.. one will enjoy working here

Average workplace, lot of VIP culture and buttering

Its a good workplace, the infrastructure is good and the higher management is really trying hard to create a group of mixed employees from different backgrounds but the politics within departments in Kolkata is such that good and talented people will not survive because a lot of buttering goes on and unworthy and only natives of the state are given opportunities to grow. The HODs give a lot of work load to the ones they don't like so that they do not have time for research or other activities. The new management seems to be of no use as well and have given in to the constant buttering. Sad situation!

Pros

Good infrastructure, decent salary

Cons

lot of buttering, VIP culture and unfairness

very supportive and freindly environment

I am very happy to be a part of amity university kolkata.During this journey I had experienced in various laboratory work.They are very helpful and supportive.

Pros

job security

Cons

class pressure.

every day a new learning with lots of new challenges

best part to work here is, under the guidance of highly experienced defense officers. management are good, with ethics, moral values, employees welfare.

Good working environment, respect to employees, Top management gives ample opportunity to grow.

Working at Amity University is really a great experience. We learn a lot from the high work culture. After serving 28 years in Indian Army, I feel Amity is another great organization after Indian Army. They trust you and don't bother you if you are a sincere and hardworking employee. A

Pros

Respect for individual capabilities and freedom to enjoy work and leisure.

Cons

May not be very high paying because of maintaining other standards.

It's fun and satisfactory feeling teaching

I loved each and every bit of my teaching experience. When students come to you after they have applied or observed the phenomenon you taught in class and they say that now they can understand all the "why's" & "how's" in their life, it's so satisfactory. Psychology as subject is totally fun to teach

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Salary credits after 6 months

Marketing executive

Not a worth of the place to work with there is so much overstate people Marketing executive associate with the company rketing executive associate with the c

Productive and fun at work

Will be glad to work with Amity again but this time I want to work with Amity Dubai. Would really recommend to work with Amity as Amity works with standards of Norms in hiring employee

Terrible and not recommended

Amity University, Kolkata is a very poorly managed University driven solely by profit. Teaching standards are poor and there is a high attrition rate of good teachers. The students' education suffer due to the mismanagement on part of the senior management as well as the junior management of the University.

Productive & good work place.

Amity is a good place to work, job security is there but salaries grade is low for Moradabad location as compared to other location. My experience with Amity university is Good.

Pros

Supportive Regional Manager.

Cons

Sometime lots of target pressure, no holiday.

You will learning environment

A great place to learn and grow. Job security is there. Career progression is slow but you will find great environment to learn and grow as a professional.

Pros

Salary on time. 5 days working environment

Cons

Some time work pressure and you have to maintain good relationship with your Boss

Overall experience was good with Amity University Haryana.

Overall experience was good with Amity University Haryana.I worked as Assisant professor at Engineering and Architecture deptt.Amity offers one to travel Abroad for publications and other research related tasks by paying half of the expenditure.

Pros

Work assigned to you will be only related to your profile only.

Cons

I found non of it during my work experience.

Good work life balance. No corruption ..

9am to 6 pm Good work life balancecorporate type of managementi enjoyed their constructive and corporate style of work environmentBit less number of holidays

Very bad

No increament from 4year. Long hours of working. Illiterate people place. Full of politics. Only exploitation of the faculty. No time for family. Never suggest

Pros

Nil

Cons

Only cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with

• Amity University
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?