Amity University
View all Amity University reviews

Amity University

Amity University Employee Review

Stressful environment.

I thought Amity is a renowned University and will be a great place to work & explore. But all went in vain after joined the university. The management is extremely poor. They dont coordinate with the employees. Preferences are given based on favoritism. Worst place to work.

Pros

Amazing infrastructure 2)Salary gets credited on time

Cons

1)Poor Management, Employees are not treated properly, getting leaves become really difficult, Increments are based on favoritism, No proper coordination among the departments

Same role

Productive & good work place.

Amity is a good place to work, job security is there but salaries grade is low for Moradabad location as compared to other location. My experience with Amity university is Good.

Pros

Supportive Regional Manager.

Cons

Sometime lots of target pressure, no holiday.

Nice but not best

No increament in salary over the years. Follow only old increament stage. Good for 5 days working and number of holidays provided. Seems like a govt. Organization

Pros

5 days working

Cons

Work culture
Same role

productive and good co workers

Management at Amity was really supportive and learned a lot from my seniors . Enjoyable part of my job was working with really good co workers and very heathly environment in the office .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with