Amity University
View all Amity University reviews

Amity University

Amity University Employee Review

Very poor management

They are not professionals.They dont encourage good teaching but encourage buttering of seniors.Not a place to work for an experianced and qualified faculty like me.

Same role

It's fun and satisfactory feeling teaching

I loved each and every bit of my teaching experience. When students come to you after they have applied or observed the phenomenon you taught in class and they say that now they can understand all the "why's" & "how's" in their life, it's so satisfactory. Psychology as subject is totally fun to teach

Pros

Travel allowance

Cons

Salary credits after 6 months
Same role

Productive fun workplace

The workplace is very good and fair atmosphere and all staff members behave very well. Very good place to work. On any issue, I get a lot of staff support in new projects.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Timely working hours.
Same location

Amity University is a great place to work where human values are given utmost priority.

A wonderful environment with amazing colleagues and supportive bosses. Very democratic culture which offered equal opportunity to everyone to learn and grow. What Amity did to me can't be expressed in words. I met a misfortune in my life and it was Amity which brought me back to life. I am forever indebted to this great work place for all that it did during the toughest phase of my life.

Pros

Human values much beyond the words

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with