Amity University logo
Amity University

Amity University Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

good place to work

Good working environment, friendly staff. good place and helping management. Timings from 9.30 am to 4.45 pm, with 1 hour break. Facilities provided are nice.

Good place for the workers who enjoy their work.

Be focused on the job profile Keep performing without hesitation Learn to understand the work culture Quick contribution to job as per the profile is essential.

It has been wonderful experience working in Amity having excellent work culture and collaborative atmosphere.

Amity is a high ranking university with excellent work culture and professionalism. It has been a pleasure having worked with highly talented superiors always considerate but strict about the performance of the teachers and serious about students' welfare. There is desirable balance maintained between work and leisure that inspires every one to work with a full throat ease and comfort. The university while being conservative about sticking to education schedule has been highly considerate in paying off staff dues in time like their salaries, etc. On the whole, an ideal place where people will love working and doing their bit.

Pros

Guest lectures and faculty development programs, Varied extra curricular activities, perfect balance of work and relaxation.

Cons

Nil.

Productive and encouraging

1. Workplace culture is very flexible and well determined. 2. Days are not that typical here. I worked here 6 year and it was a great experience here. 3. As such there is no hardest part of this job. 4. Best part of the job is supportive seniors and great management who has been always supportive and encouraging.

Productive & Learning Experience

Its being my extended family. I never think its a job. It always feels me part of my life and working with learning is really fun. The management is so helpful and cooperative that you never feel lost.

highly functional university

this university has provide me a large amount of exposure in my field and given wide experience in psychology with range of experience in practical knowledge.

Pros

highly functional

Cons

excessive work

Good

It is quite good to be here but doesn't provide any stipend, my guide is very motivating and good person. She motivated me towards good research work ,

Excellent Place to Work

Amity is best place to work with. One can have the greatest professional experience while working there. Reason for my shift is that I wish to look after my family in Chandigarh.

Pros

Best Learning Institute

I think at workplace there should be academic environment and we should do our work like a fun.

We learned by any typical working day that how to face the any difficult situation in a easy way and also it teach us how to manage the things/event, but it can be possible only if the workplace culture is according to that. The hardest part of the job is to do work in always opposite situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when you get the positive result of your work by your students.

Pros

As per rules

Cons

As per rtules

positive working environment with cooperative colleagues

Learned more about professional code of conduct and managing time. Handling projects and basic ways of customer handling

administration

arrange the data the hardest part and the enjoyable of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with