Amity University

Amity University Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Jaipur, Rajasthan18 reviews

universityincrementinfrastructurestudentfacultycampussalaryculture

Excellent Work place but no growth

At Amity University Jaipur my experience is fairly good. Proper increments were given to 2015. But there is no HR policies here. If you think that you will get benefit of hard work i am sorry.Nobody is concern about your hard work, loyalty & ownership about your work.No Promotions timely.

Pros

Good Work Culture, Work life balance is too good

Cons

No Promotions & increments

Good for beginner

Amity is good for starting your teaching career and gaining experience. It gives you enoigh time to do research if you focus on your teaching and writing.

Amity University insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Wonderful experience of new work culture

Working at Amity is an awesome experience. It trains you according to its requirements which in the long run will pay the employee in many ways. Long live Amity

good place to start my teaching career

Nice colleagues and good working environment. good management too. Had great student interaction as well along with getting exposed to different teaching methodology.

good environment for education

its a good university to have education from there. I got to learn many new things and to experience also. it also give opportunity to express yourself, your thoughts and dreams and helps in gaining them,

Fun, learning, interactive

Well managed and discipkined office. Work culture is remarkable. High respect for the employees. Streess free work environment.

Teaching profile

It is a good institute to work in. Through timely meetings and discussions on teaching methodologies one can really develop her teaching skills here.

Workplace and Research place

I was not satisfy with salary. Here, I am programme coordinator of Amity School of Fine Arts. And I thought here in no career growth.

Amity university jaipur is a very well known institution in education field.

Amity university jaipur is located 40 km outside the city. its a very beautiful place to study outside the city very clean air and healthy environment. situated between mountains. A very nice working culture and helping persons are there.

Pros

Free housing

Cons

Its a good organization. I have learnt a lot from this organization. Employees were helpful and overall experience was good

A Great Organization to work with .

A Great Organization to work with in terms of Management , Work Culture , Job Security , Work / Life Balance , Learning Graph , Resource Center .

excellent work environment

good management, nice work place. Good students, supportive mangement, encouraging. but very far from main city. five day week was nice culture to be followed. very beautiful campus.

good

Cons

Not reviewing the performance of employees properly

Working at Amity University is itself a prestigious experience for me, specially for girls, the working ambiance is very good but when it comes to the salary part and other benefits, they are comparatively lower than other Educational institutions/organizations. Employees are not appraised as per the standards. In its hierarchical structure,The one who is less qualified, drawing the more salary than the much qualified one.

Pros

Pros are-Safety and security

Cons

very far and cut off from the City.

What I Learned

It's been my immense pleasure to be associated with big giant name in educational sector. Learning never comes to an end and teacher can be a student as well.

Pros

Company Provided

good atmosphere, people are helpful.

working atmosphere is good here. people are helping in nature.

Job culture is good and lots of learning...

The most enjoyable part of working life is at Amity . Students, staff environment is god here.

Pros

Residence with full facility

Cons

Very far from the city area.

Hospitality Educator

I am working with one of the best pvt.university of India . I have attended my seminars , workshops and conferences.Very enjoyable working atmosphere.

Its just OK

Just right and I can say this is good place to be work with it.Monday to Friday working with weekend offdays thats suited well for me.

Pros

timing

Cons

long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amity University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Amity University with

Learn about Amity University in Jaipur, Rajasthan

• Amity University
  • Jaipur, Rajasthan
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?